• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How much tube for a cage?

MIG'DHORSE

Here pretty soon I need to consider getting some tube for an internal cage in my standard cab toyota. Let's say there's a and b pillars, spreaders, a dash bar, and maybe a door bar... how many feet would you estimate I need" (assuming I know what i'm doing and dont waste 3 sticks.)

thanks ahead of time.:awesomework::awesomework::awesomework:

We've used 2 sticks (with some remnants obviously) for main hoop and a halo bar.
I'd expect 4 sticks?
Maybe get away with 3.

You're supposed to notch the tube to fit... :haha:

:redneck::haha:haha i guess he never thought about that... just figured the big gaps were there for him to fill in with welding wire, thats fawkin nuts, i have a 33lb spool and i have welded one complete interrior cage, 90 percent of an exo and half a dozen other projects and i still have wire left....

tyler- if there was a prize for the ultimate web wheeler/big talker you would hands down win that award.:;

do one thing at a time, first being getting your **** back on the road...:flipoff:
have you finished your sas yet

oh funny guy huh:fawkdancesmiley:

cyea haha i didn't no but thanks for lettin us all in on that little secret:kiss:

Shut the **** up if you have nothing useful to say. ill say this online, and ANYTIME to your face. this is an online Wheeling forum, not craigslist, not a joke forum. Your in tech talk. quit ****ing around. :rolleyes:

haha hipocrit(splelling):eeek:
go smoke another one and chill out dood:awesomework:

Shut the **** up if you have nothing useful to say. ill say this online, and ANYTIME to your face. this is an online Wheeling forum, not craigslist, not a joke forum. Your in tech talk. quit ****ing around. :rolleyes:

sorry dude didnt mean to cause trouble