• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

how much

hahaha is kelley going to let you come play with the little rigs jason :fawkdancesmiley:

just do what i did and buy the ax-10 kit and get a radio get the motor and esc and reciever get some batterys and run it and build it up slowly will run you like 350 or more depending what route you go with it.

also you could get the ax-10 rtr kit and use some of my extra parts to get rid of the plastic peices but might have to buy some off line.:awesomework:

hahaha is kelley going to let you come play with the little rigs jason :fawkdancesmiley:

just do what i did and buy the ax-10 kit and get a radio get the motor and esc and reciever get some batterys and run it and build it up slowly will run you like 350 or more depending what route you go with it.

also you could get the ax-10 rtr kit and use some of my extra parts to get rid of the plastic peices but might have to buy some off line.:awesomework:

I figured you'd be one of the first to chime it. Not sure if I'm going to make the plunge yet or not.... Just looking to possibly test the waters. Found a ax-10 RTR for about $350

the one for 350 is the way to go if buying new. the cheaper one is the RTR plastic version. the more expensive one is a KIT assembled into a RTR package. it has more aluminum parts and some better parts.:awesomework:

I did. They have the cheaper RTR there as well. Just trying to see if it's worth the $ to do a RTR verse piecing everything together. How much did it run you to make yours wheelable for the first time.

it was way cheap for me i bought the kit $220 or something like that

batterys,servo,motor,and speed controller from crash like $80

radio, and receiver off ebay like $30

does kelley know about this :stirpot:

and i knew you would get one sooner or later :haha:

oh and if you get one i got some bent links for you :haha:

it was way cheap for me i bought the kit $220 or something like that

batterys,servo,motor,and speed controller from crash like $80

radio, and receiver off ebay like $30

does kelley know about this :stirpot:

and i knew you would get one sooner or later :haha:

oh and if you get one i got some bent links for you :haha:

sounds like I could just as well do a RTR and be $ ahead. And as far as bent links I'm suprised they haven't made it to the trash yet

as with anything, but I'm looking at getting a starter one and not spend a bunch on upgrades right away

you will never beat a used rig. let someone else eat the costs. even if you want to do it yourself, great. tear it apart and do it over with your own ideas.:awesomework:
just saying your going to spend it on tools, parts, gears, servos, screws, tires, links, shocks, batt, esc radio blah blah blah etc.

I did the same thing. the rtr is gay untill you set it up right ($). I thought I would get a rig and go crawlin! big wakup.:beer:

the ready to run would be fine to start with jason all you will have to do asap is get rid of all that plastic but it would work for now :redneck:

a couple of our buddys in canada have each of the ax-10's and the son has a rtr, the dad said that with only small mods the rtr out crawls the kit ax-10 that he owns....:awesomework:

Latest posts