• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How to disperse protests in Ferguson Missouri....

Yep, buddy of mine says "what's the best thing we could do to control gang/hood violence? Teach em all to shoot properly!"

Re: Re: Re: How to disperse protests in Ferguson Missouri....

stano said:
Yep, buddy of mine says "what's the best thing we could do to control gang/hood violence? Teach em all to shoot properly!"
Doesn't work out very well when they are going to kill and rape the teacher because of desrespekin them, cause they told them they were doing I wrong.

I keep thinking that they will deliver the verdict Tomorrow, A day after Obama gives us a screwing tonight on the illegal immigrant deal. This would help take some of the heat off of him.

My family has always lived / worked in / near Atlanta.

My late Uncle Larry had a saying about Atlanta's hood trash problem...

"If you fenced off Atlanta all the way around 285 and gave them the city and then dropped in thousands of crates of MD/2020 in 2 weeks time they would be bangin on drums and eatin each other"

rednecklights said:
Sho is a lot of violent threats.

Makes me wonder how many of your average white families have the testicular fortitude to stand up for them selves

Jon Piper

The way I figure, if it's just me in trouble I will just start throwing punche and kicks the old fashion way. I sure don't want to but if someone jacks around with my wife or kids, I will not hesitate to "neutralize the threat". That's really the only thing that opened my eyes in the hand in carry course was when the guy said "if your going to carry you better be willing and ready to use it, cause the other guy might be"

rednecklights said:
3e4f05e43a72632d5f3e392764d28108.jpg

Florida state shooter was a black man. I wonder if the victims are white .....

Possibly a "first strike" ?

Jon Piper

Seems legit

But it might have been a white cop that shot him. molaugh

**** will start all over again :****: