• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How u stayin warm in the shop ?

jagermeisterBlackandWhite.jpg

Got Coal? said:
Brought home some 12000btu coal and matt thought it was the coolest thing ever to keep adding it to the fire. :dunno:
well lets just say by the end of the night the DAMN HEATER was cherry red all over, but i couldnt find my fawkin camera to take pics. :drinkers:
It melted the insallation in the top of the shop and burned the damn stove pipe in to . :dunno:

Picture235.jpg

after the stove pipe melted the roof insulation and then burnt into around the roof we had to pour water on the fire and then shovel out the hot ashes b4 we could leave in fear of burning the bitch down. thumb.gif

"The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire....

wade

We have a small amount of heat and in the summer we crank on the AC

Yes I work in the back so it needs to be at least ok

This is what they use when malls are being built

thats a 60 gallon tank

[attachment deleted by admin]

I have a 5 brick gas wall heater. I built my detached garage/shop with 12' ceiling and a 10' x 16' garage door. The garage is 24 x 24. I have enough room upstairs to make a game room, but plan on selling this house soon. I often use an electric heater to knock of the chill. I insulated the walls, have duck board for the garage door and plan on blowing the attic soon. The gas heater gets it toasty already. I have a large window unit for those hot summer days.

EOR MFG said:
We have a small amount of heat and in the summer we crank on the AC

Yes I work in the back so it needs to be at least ok

This is what they use when malls are being built

thats a 60 gallon tank

that fuggers huge. I thought the torpedo I had was big but its only 275k. wow.

Latest posts