• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

How wide are you

Can I ask why you want this information and what you are going to do with it?

If it is important enough I will go take some measurements.

Your under
I am just gathering info and stats for DNR

Let me revise the questian if you are over 85" .

What is you setup?
Axles Stock or modified
wheel BS
Spacers
Could you get it close to 85" without major work?

Stock width axle on a JK with wheels with a 3.5 Back space wheels and running 15.50 wide tires can hit about 84" wide.

Your under

What is you setup?
Axles Stock or modified
wheel BS
Spacers

standard one ton axles no spacers just fullsize with big tires. would have to get skinnier tires and would make my rig even more unstable so NO on the making it under 85

Your under

What is you setup?
Axles Stock or modified
wheel BS
Spacers

stock width GM 'tons, 3 3/4" backspace 15" wheels, no spacers. If I wanted o change my tire and wheel package sure I could get down to 85". Will I? No,

I know where I'll fit and where I won't. There are a few trails at Rimrock I know I can't go on and I hear evens is pretty much out of the question so I say away. Otherwise he whole PNW is open to my truck.

I was 79.5 on the front. I am currently putting Dodge D60's under it and haven't found a tire/wheel package yet.

When I went to Tillamook S.F. wheelin', they had several trails that they had stacked rocks at the entrance and exit and it limited the width of vehicles that could enter.
Is that where this is going?

I think a heavily modified rig could have gottten into the trails but overall I think it kept out anyone the was allergic to body damage.

Last edited:
Your under

Does the DNR want to put width and wheel base restrictions on vehicles? :eeek:

Only time I hear about width or wheelbase restriction on trails it comes from someone in the ******* making the suggestions. Remember, fullsize guys and gals put in hundreds of volunteer hours in our ORV areas.
:kiss:

Latest posts