• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - $1,500.00 Hill Climb and Lymann's Birthday Party December 1-2, 2012

There is a race that day and yes it has a sign in sheet as for the bounty hill there is no sheet we are goin to head over there after the race and see if it can b climbed members off of here has put up the money so the park has nothing to do with the bounty hill some of us would just liked to see it climbed it is very climb able so i would wait till after the race so the ones with the cashs is there so if u do climb it .

I guess since I kinda started this "bounty hill" talk I would just like to say. It wasn't anything official and Mark hasn't agreed to have or sponsor any kind of bounty hill. Basically just a hill at the park that hasn't been climbed yet. It is very doable and I will put up $100 of my money just to see it climbed. If anyone else would like to put up some money that is cool. I don't want anyone confusing Mark's $1500 hill climb with the side challenge that has been made on this hill. Last time I was at the park pretty much everything was grown up even going to this hill because nobody has even tried it.

Now if this does happen I would imagine we could try the format that has been used in the past. Such as draw numbers and two attempts a piece or something. This is not a very spectator friendly hill and probably would not be a good idea to try and move everyone from the hill climb challenge to this hill safely. For those of you that are familiar with the park it is completely on the other side of "the ditch" like going up to Mark's barn.

We can discuss it here but probably best would be to get together day of the competition and just ride down for anyone that wants to attempt it and get organized then.

I plan on makin it. Gonna be a :tc in a rzr :drinkers:
plan on getting out there 9-9:30 and hittin some trails before the hill climb if anyone wants to tag along.

COPIED FROM THE WEBSITE!!! Sounds like its gonna be a great time!!

Run What You Brung $1500 Hill Climb December 1st

Yep it's that time of the year for the fall Hawk Pride winner take all hill climb. We are bumping the cash up for the fastest run and giving away a Rugged Ridge winch for the driver putting on the best show. This year's climb will be on a brand new hill and and an easy walk from the parking area. 102.7 Kiss FM will be there rockin' the mountain as the best southern rock bouncers are tearing it up! After the climb we are celebratng Lyman's birthday so definitely an event you don't want to miss.

Competition starts at noon with a brief rider's meeting prior. Rules are the same: quickest run takes the cash, no stretching cable, DOT helmet, 4 or 5 point harness, and a safe cage. Entry fee to compete $25.

Hawk Pride is open for usual riding with normal park prices (Driver 1day $15, 2 day$25; Passenger 1 day $10, 2 day $15). If you are just coming to watch then $10 gate fee applies (kids 10 and under free). Hawk Pride has 8 full RV hook-ups and plenty of primitive camp sites available. Main bathrooms are private and have a shower in each. Two handicap accessible bathrooms are present as well. Looking for food? Trac Side Cafe has awesome food and drink as well!

Friday evening camping open, regular gate time opens Saturday 8am and closes Sunday evening 5 pm. Hook ups $20 per night, primitve camping $5 per night. Firewood available.

Hill Climb will be on 2nd SRRS hill climb site.

Re: Re: HPO - $1,500.00 Hill Climb and Lymann's Birthday Party December 1-2, 2012

This fire shore does feel good. Where's the competition at?

Had a great time today. hill climb was good but the show Wes Kean put on at the bounty hill was well worth a some kinda payout. I left at near dark, did anyone ever make it up???

Joc said:
Had a great time today. hill climb was good but the show Wes Kean put on at the bounty hill was well worth a some kinda payout. I left at near dark, did anyone ever make it up???

No one made it. Lay launched, rolled, rolled back over, launched again and broke rear 14bolt shaft