• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - $1,500.00 Hill Climb and Lymann's Birthday Party December 1-2, 2012

Wes's front diff cover after a few mins of assaulting the bounty hill. He kept on trying anyways. :****:

IMAG0405.jpg

Joc said:
Wes's front diff cover after a few mins of assaulting the bounty hill. He kept on trying anyways. :****:

IMAG0405.jpg

Notice in that pic the actual axle housing was completely split down the center and the pin is about to come out of the steering rim. This rig is damn tough.

I will attempt to post a couple cell phone videos but "take it to the top" only ones I know of with HQ video.

BUG-E J said:
who won the race
Kevin Thomas won in a 2wd chaindrive buggy. I was kind off shocked at the way people looked down on his rig like it was junk. I heard wes tell him when he went to try the bounty hill that he had laid him a highway down to climb. Well in my view if it was a highway why didnt it get climbed. Oh and by the way Kevin destroyed the buggy on the bounty hill. After the show was over a couple of us went and climbed the comp hill and smoked it as fas or faster than kevin.

civicmindedex79 said:
Notice in that pic the actual axle housing was completely split down the center and the pin is about to come out of the steering rim. This rig is damn tough.

I will attempt to post a couple cell phone videos but "take it to the top" only ones I know of with HQ video.

also a broke suck down winch cable

the housing really split or is that the back edge of the ram ?

kevin f said:
Kevin Thomas won in a 2wd chaindrive buggy. I was kind off shocked at the way people looked down on his rig like it was junk. I heard wes tell him when he went to try the bounty hill that he had laid him a highway down to climb. Well in my view if it was a highway why didnt it get climbed. Oh and by the way Kevin destroyed the buggy on the bounty hill. After the show was over a couple of us went and climbed the comp hill and smoked it as fas or faster than kevin.
That buggy is a beast! And a damn good driver behind the wheel.congrats Kevin.Chad :dblthumb:

lay said:
Did anyone get a pic or video of me on it

I got some but somewhere in the middle of it I cut it off bout the time you rolled. :wtflol: :gay: I am not sure how to get them all together (4 or 5 30sec videos) to post them. I will be glad to text them to you if you want to post or message your phone number to me.

You can't hardly see the housing but yes it was cracked.

kevin f said:

I was standing there and heard this comment. I want to say that if you hung around these guys you would know that is just how it is. They are bad about poking fun at everyone trying it. Tim Bacon was keeping them all going. It is all fun and games as part of it. I didn't hear anyone talk down about Kevin's buggy. Matter of fact there was a BUNCH of people on the side of the comp hill wanting to know why more of the rail buggies there didn't enter the comp. I speak for myself but anything that has wheels and horsepower I love to watch. The bounty hill was honestly harder than I thought it was going to be and no doubt would have been climbed by Lil Tim Bacon and Wes and Kevin had the rigs been right. Anybody that has been around this sport for any amount of time knows we all take bad bounces at times and break stuff. I hate that Kevin's rail is messed up but as I am sure he knows very much part of the sport.

Yea I know its all in fun, but the ones that was talkin smack didnt have a thing to do with it,. I go and watch the rock bouncers every chance i get and am amazed at the abuse they take. It just gets old hearing that bashing. We all are in this for the same reason fun :****:. Anyway we will see you guys on the trail, :cougar:

i think the chain drive was a bad dude, and its all fun and games congrats to him on the win, most of the people talking smack about it did not even have a rig there so hell with them, and Im sure Wes didnt mean anything by it everyone in the crowd was laughing when he said it even the guy in the chain drive giggled, hate he broke his buggy as bad as he did but it happens, I had a blast at the event and cant wait to get back on the bounty hill with a good throttle cable, Thanks Hawk Pride for putting this on.

tbacon38 said:
i think the chain drive was a bad dude, and its all fun and games congrats to him on the win, most of the people talking smack about it did not even have a rig there so hell with them, and Im sure Wes didnt mean anything by it everyone in the crowd was laughing when he said it even the guy in the chain drive giggled, hate he broke his buggy as bad as he did but it happens, I had a blast at the event and cant wait to get back on the bounty hill with a good throttle cable, Thanks Hawk Pride for putting this on.
Your exactly right tim, it was the spectators doing the crap talking not the competitors. I had a blast watching wes hit that hill over and over again. Just goes to show you how tough those rigs are.

Videos please! Since I was introduced to this site I spend as much if not more time on here than woodsbuggy.probably one reason is all the great info and pics and vids but most of all there is no crybaby hater bullshit about every thread,like over on pirate.just seems like a great bunch of people who love to wheel.I to am amazed at the abuse a lot of these rigs take time and time again.I plan to build one and for sure head south to some of your events and meet and see some of these rides up close and in person.I might not be able to take my 2wd buggy everywhere you guys go but I will give it hell and help anyone out and do all I can to make a great time and not just set back and talk crap about the people who bust their ass and build these awesome machines.I love to watch but I'm not afraid to try it even if it tears my stuff up.that's just part of it.sorry I kinda got pissed about the people who love to just watch to see **** get destroyed then make fun of them for doing it.oh yea post videos please! Chad :dblthumb:

Here is a few vids I took. They are not that great my phone was trying to die.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8h6VewR1m9s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WtGbrE_NatU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-RFBhiTd0P0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uycGIshLeKk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Once again I hate embedding cannot get it figured out. :flipgotcha:

just made it home blew the trans in the tow rig on the way big Tim and Robby went and dropped off their rigs and came back to get us and then we had a wreck in Robbie's truck coming through Chattanooga. I have lot's of HD video I will start uploading

Dvaughn1971 said:
just made it home blew the trans in the tow rig on the way big Tim and Robby went and dropped off their rigs and came back to get us and then we had a wreck in Robbie's truck coming through Chattanooga. I have lot's of HD video I will start uploading

I hate to gear that. I didnt even know you was there. One of these days I gotta figure out who you are.

civicmindedex79 said:
I hate to gear that. I didnt even know you was there. One of these days I gotta figure out who you are.
I was standing next to you when your phone went dead

civicmindedex79 said:
Hpo 12-1-12
Once again I hate embedding cannot get it figured out. :flipgotcha:
Just copy and paste whats in the address bar when you watch it on you tube.

I know what hill that is, it looked very "climbable" tha last time we were at HPO. We talked about using it as a comp hill for our last event there, but didnt seem too spectator friendly. Its a NASTY climb for sure, and could turn out bad if you rolled off it the wrong way. Thanks for posting the videos!