• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - $1,500.00 Hill Climb and Lymann's Birthday Party December 1-2, 2012

Re: HPO - $1,000.00 Hill Climb and Lymann's Birthday Party December 1-2, 2012

Bump it up. Mark is talking bout cutting a new hill for this race. It looks like an awesome hill!!! HPO got a new hill nobody has made it up either. Need somebody to show us how to climb it. Who is up for it?????

Draco said:
Mine is the 11th. :****: We do need a big party weekend.

Mine is the 29th...... I want in !!

civicmindedex79 said:
Bump it up. Mark is talking bout cutting a new hill for this race. It looks like an awesome hill!!! HPO got a new hill nobody has made it up either. Need somebody to show us how to climb it. Who is up for it?????
Its hell on blue buggys also. :****:
Do you really think someone can climb it?

Where s it? Back side of the track?

(I never go over there for some reason. lol)

Dumb question. where is HPO for us out of towners. I love these hill climb events :spin: loller.gif :woot:

Draco said:
Where s it? Back side of the track?

(I never go over there for some reason. lol)

Race will prob be in same area. Hill is all the way up by the barn kinda. It will take a helluva try Kevin but it is doable.

crosseyed cat said:
Dumb question. where is HPO for us out of towners. I love these hill climb events :spin: loller.gif :woot:
Haven't you came down and raced there before? Your buggy looks familiar ?

The bounty just jumped to $1,500.00 so come on out and put on a show and let's see who's the baddest out there. Then hang around for the real fun!!!!!

al1tonyota said:
Haven't you came down and raced there before? Your buggy looks familiar ?
soon as i read halk pride i laughed and called myself a dumbass thanks

Yep Doc gonna put his money where his mouth is. He metioned this the other day but wasnt sure if it was true. I am so ready. All I gotta do is keep it together enough from RBD. :woot: :woot: :driving:

civicmindedex79 said:
The $1500 is for the race hill. But I got another $100 to put on the unclimbed hill if you were talking bout starting that?? :popcorn:
Would be an awsome show.

crosseyed cat said:
Lets get this show fired up where do i send my 100 bucks for the pot, im sure when i see this hill im goin to pee a little loller.gif

come on cory you can do at least 200.00. haha. i guess i need to get my buggy ready.

liv2mx said:
come on cory you can do at least 200.00. haha. i guess i need to get my buggy ready.
get your junk ready!!! im in for 200.00 , im afraid there s going to be a yardsale in my near future :woot: :woot: Michigan on the way for a southern good time loller.gif