• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Hardline Forum Ride - February 26-28, 2016

Any idea if they are cooking or not that weekend?

Either way I don't mind throwing in some $ for food or bringing something if someone will have a grill.

LMK

I'll know in a few days, as long as my motor continues to come together, I plan on having the grill trailer at this ride.

bbone said:
Should I bring the grill trailer?

Are we thinking this is more of a ride or hanging out at camp?

Bring the grill lab.

We will be hanging out at camp AND riding! That's why I'm getting there Thursday night! ...I think... if not, then the butt-crack of Friday morning...

bbone said:
I'll know in a few days, as long as my motor continues to come together, I plan on having the grill trailer at this ride.

I can bring a rotisserie. Iffin y'all want me to bring it let me know. It cooks slow and has to be babysat but can hold a bunch of food!

I'm still plugging away at getting the front axle done in my buggy!! I hope to make the ride if all my parts show up on time..

How do I go about paying at the gate? Will I need to pull hardline up on my phone and show im a member?

tommy450r said:
I'm still plugging away at getting the front axle done in my buggy!! I hope to make the ride if all my parts show up on time..

How do I go about paying at the gate? Will I need to pull hardline up on my phone and show im a member?
Secret hand shake kinda thing honk your horn three times with the last one being twice as long as the first two!