• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Hardline Forum Ride - February 26-28, 2016

I'll be there as well....hopefully the RZR stickies will be available by then. Look forward to meeting everybody and breaking something expensive. :spin:

Well I'm out, sucks, buggy isn't going to be done, and if it actually was that's no time for a shake down run. Sting just payed me for the rv spot I had reserved,, thanks Sting.

Bump. All I have left is to put my transfer case back together and install it. I will go on one and only one run from now until then so I can at least start this ride. I still need to get a decent trail bag together and I really need to mount my spare on a wheel.

2 weeks ninjas. Get your **** together :)

Re:

Got the hook up on a ride down, place to stay and a bitch seat in a badass rig for the weekend. I'm beyond pumped!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
What are the chances of there being some Hardline shirts at this ride?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have a few left and I will bring to this ride. Think I still have everything except small.

We need way more activity and traffic about this ride!!! Have everyone downloaded their map yet? Got their junk fixed? Invited wheeling buddies to join Hardline and come ride?

Like piper said some of us local guys would be happy to led groups around bc there is some great new trails and some good places that are off of the beaten path that most people never hit.

Re:

We planning on getting some trails cut this Sunday. I will take screen shots off of a tracking app I have and show people.

muddinmetal said:
We need way more activity and traffic about this ride!!! Have everyone downloaded their map yet? Got their junk fixed? Invited wheeling buddies to join Hardline and come ride?
Yep got two new folks that are in the entry level of riding that are coming! I'm gonna put upper control arm bushings on my toe rig and get it aligned, already installed a new master cylinder last night! The buggy stays ready so nothing really to do there except go pick it up and put gas in it! :****: