• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Hardline Forum Ride - February 26-28, 2016

untchabl said:
Anybody know if they lock the gates at a certain time? Looking like it's gonna be about 2:30 in the morning when we roll in.

I told the guy at the pay station that we had a couple with truck trouble that would not make it in till 2AM. He said nothing about locking the gate. If it is shut, see if it is dummy locked and come on in and check in first thing in the morning.

JohnG said:
I told the guy at the pay station that we had a couple with truck trouble that would not make it in till 2AM. He said nothing about locking the gate. If it is shut, see if it is dummy locked and come on in and check in first thing in the morning.

Thanks John G, we'll definitely check-in with them first thing in the morning.

bad80cj said:
I hit 85mph on that "hill" that was no pre ramping. Just saying
I like doing the same going down it after a few beers with a mud heavy rig! :rolf: I'll bring a load of firewood and campchairs for Friday night.

Re:

Is this a paved road? We're rolling an one of dem der RVs and don't wanna pay the wrecker bill on this sumbitch! I'm gonna keep looking on my phone for your detours but I think we may just follow the GPS and take er easy.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The road is paved, main road in, no big deal with a single trailer and rig, but with a RV and a rig behind it, you will know it's there!

Re:

onepieceatatime said:
Is this a paved road? We're rolling an one of dem der RVs and don't wanna pay the wrecker bill on this sumbitch! I'm gonna keep looking on my phone for your detours but I think we may just follow the GPS and take er easy.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Good road, just steep and a curve at the bottom so you can't get a run. Not super long, so you are not going to overheat. My RV with trailer 50k pounds, is in second at 13 mph at the top, its happy, I'm happy, just a little slow.

Mine earlier
f0b4e1f3d73d71e80db66af4bbfa30d4.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Re:

If anyone coming, has a couple of aluminum propane tanks with good dates they wanna sell, bring em with ya. Mine went out of date, but never had a problem with getting them filled until now.
Thanks Justin
Phone number- 256-710-0353
Call or text. I live 30-40 min from HPO