• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Hardline Forum Ride - February 26-28, 2016

65815c44974fda4d4673f492413e6ac8.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I woke up this morning g and thought to myself, damn I'm not hung over at all, stood up and realized why! Free morning buzz!

2nd, Im walking through camp and a guy says, Hey is that your picture on Hardline? In the Christmas sweater, with your sachet out? Why yes it is lol

I am about to be at HPO and I am local so if anyone's wants to be showed the park flag me down I will show you some new trails we cut and a few old ones people forget about I will be in a black and red juggy with red engine cage and looks like it hasn't been washed in a year or so :****:

Re: Re: HPO - Hardline Forum Ride - February 26-28, 2016

jccarter1 said:
I am about to be at HPO and I am local so if anyone's wants to be showed the park flag me down I will show you some new trails we cut and a few old ones people forget about I will be in a black and red juggy with red engine cage and looks like it hasn't been washed in a year or so :****:
Clint is a **** lol don't follow him... Kidding he's a cool guy

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: HPO - Hardline Forum Ride - February 26-28, 2016

CheapJ7 said:
I woke up this morning g and thought to myself, damn I'm not hung over at all, stood up and realized why! Free morning buzz!

2nd, Im walking through camp and a guy says, Hey is that your picture on Hardline? In the Christmas sweater, with your sachet out? Why yes it is lol
Keep meaning to introduce myself and ask names but I keep forgetting. We're you the one that introduced us to Alabama Rehab at the funnel cake stand?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
We met him were about ready to ride with him and **** started breaking.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
jeffs rig holding up ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk