• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Hardline Forum Ride - February 26-28, 2016

Re: Re: HPO - Hardline Forum Ride - February 26-28, 2016

Zjman said:
jeffs rig holding up ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup. He's been beating it pretty good too.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Re:

zukimaster said:
If you didn't come to the ride, you are gay! Such a good time.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Thanks for rubbing it in, if my junk would have been done I would have.

I passed you as I was pulling out of the park. You in the yellow jeep?
I left about 9:30 everyone was standing around by the cabin sting ribs and soup. It was a long day of riding everyone was just chillin except for a truck load that was goin to ride the bull.

Kevin said it's not about trail riding for him, it's all about the adrenaline rush .. He's just there to put on a show .. You have to give him credit , Fields jeep for a year after the last show he put on .. Just to claim another HL "best in show" title. Word on the street is he's teaming up with plow boy.. Should be good! :woot:

jccarter1 said:
I am about to be at HPO and I am local so if anyone's wants to be showed the park flag me down I will show you some new trails we cut and a few old ones people forget about I will be in a black and red juggy with red engine cage and looks like it hasn't been washed in a year or so :****:
I can say that Jcarter ass raped the park, killed some super sketchy ledges... His **** was in Absolute beast mode. One things for sure... There's not a Fukin bit of scared in that Mofo!

kushKrawlin said:
Kevin said it's not about trail riding for him, it's all about the adrenaline rush .. He's just there to put on a show .. You have to give him credit , Fields jeep for a year after the last show he put on .. Just to claim another HL "best in show" title. Word on the street is he's teaming up with plow boy.. Should be good! :woot:
Hated to see that happen to Kevin and the super clean jeep again....20 minutes before this I was joking with him about rolling it again to make it an official hardline ride. :****: Glad he and Bobby were ok.

Re:

Heading back to Ohio. Had a great time and was nice meeting everybody. Not sure who most of the people were on here but everybody was super nice. Gonna have to make the trip down again sometime.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

rapidrob said:
Hated to see that happen to Kevin and the super clean jeep again....20 minutes before this I was joking with him about rolling it again to make it an official hardline ride. :****: Glad he and Bobby were ok.
Yeah no doubt, thanks rob. JCCARTER made that park his beotch yesterday.

Meet finally got to meet some guys from here yesterday. Had a great day.

kushKrawlin said:
More like the gayest of show award! :****: >:D

I had a absolute blast! It was my first time at the park and we will definitely be back. The park has a good mixture of trails, climbs, and ledges.

Thanks to John G and the park management for putting this ride together. :dblthumb:

Had a blast this weekend. I didn't get any good pics my phone died all day Saturday.
However I did learn a couple of things this week.
1. Always invite TK, stevo, and whoever else cooked. Food was great. Thanks guys.
2. Jccarter1 will hurt your feelings, don't try and follow him. Thanks for the tour guide.
3. Don't stand next to jrich at night. That boy ain't right.
4. Don't spend half your day winching Kevin "the big show" out. Just so he doesn't scratch his jeep, just to watch him roll it at the end of the day.
5. Don't smoke around Landspeeder's rig.
6. French people talk funny. Just kidding it was cool having him ride with us. Hope to see him get a rig soon. You can tell he loves to wheel.
7. Always keep fire freak near by to help fix things. The man actually asked me to move so he could get covered in oil to fix my rig. Thanks I hope I can return the favor one day.
8. Sometimes you just need new tires, it doesn't matter how hard I hit it. I need some new rubber. (Add link to gofundme acount later.)