• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Hardline Forum Ride - February 26-28, 2016

al1tonyota said:
Secret hand shake kinda thing honk your horn three times with the last one being twice as long as the first two!

How about beep beep be be beeep will that work?? Lol and I'm not 100% sure my horn even works :dunno:

Things are looking like its a go for me to attend this event. Gotta work til about 1:30 Friday then head that way.

tommy450r said:
I'm still plugging away at getting the front axle done in my buggy!! I hope to make the ride if all my parts show up on time..

How do I go about paying at the gate? Will I need to pull hardline up on my phone and show im a member?

Just tell them you are there for the Hardline Ride and pay your $75. Not really worried about outsiders crashing our party.

Disregard my question about coming in Thursday. I missed it on the previous comments from John. Will be rolling in Thursday evening sometime.

Looks like a couple buddies and I might haul our rigs over and join in on this event. I've only been to HPO once and it was right after a rain but from what we did ride the park looked awesome. Looking forward to seeing more of it.

wont work said:
Things are looking like its a go for me to attend this event. Gotta work til about 1:30 Friday then head that way.

Let's ride together again some. I'm re-stocked on plugs if you need any. I wanna see some more chicken game. Y'all kicked my ass last year I about knocked that camper over when I fell. Ha funny ****.

Molly Hatchet said:
Let's ride together again some. I'm re-stocked on plugs if you need any. I wanna see some more chicken game. Y'all kicked my ass last year I about knocked that camper over when I fell. Ha funny ****.

Man you was a life saver that day. Our champion Mexican stand off guy isn't going to make it to this ride but my brother gets a few in him he will be game on.

Re: Re: HPO - Hardline Forum Ride - February 26-28, 2016

5BrothersFabrication said:
I got 2 seats in the back if someone wants to go and ain't got a rig. Just gotta pay your way and hail a taxi to Alabama.
I may hafta holla at you after my yard sale!!!

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

infamous1 said:
I may hafta holla at you after my yard sale!!!

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Sold! Less than 2 weeks away, wonder if that's time enough to paint it green, wood panel the side, and locate a cheap Christmas tree?

Gary-Schneider-Family-Truckster.jpg

5BrothersFabrication said:
Sold! Less than 2 weeks away, wonder if that's time enough to paint it green, wood panel the side, and locate a cheap Christmas tree?

Gary-Schneider-Family-Truckster.jpg

If you wanna take the tribe across the country, believe me this is your automobile!

Transfer case is here, tearing it apart and then grinding the case and putting it back together. Hopefully riding this weekend as a shakedown run after transfer case and brake failure.

bad80cj said:
get to it son! :woody: :woody: :woody: :woody:

I have to get my wife to stand on the damned thing to break loose the outputs on this tiny transfer case. I guess I should have gotten me a bigger wife because she doesn't hardly weigh enough to hold it down and she kinda teeters back and forth getting them loose. Man I hope to have this done by midnight. I really wanna have my shakedown run this Sunday.