• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Hardline Forum Ride - February 26-28, 2016

al1tonyota said:
Was that you that I pulled out of that mud hole?
8bbb6ecc077f45286c71c9df4e9b65b0.jpg

5d21a3f7b37df30b4234f12f7854e0a3.jpg

Thank you Adam for posting that, I appreciate it....

Seriously though, thanks for the pull.

Btw, don't try to turn around in that sumbitch, it's DEEP

Who loaned Frenchie a helmet to ride with me. I just found it in my buggy. For some reason the servers not let me load a picture.

It was Mike's (5bros). My bad. :-\
In for Stony in one month. I'll be back from Mexico.

Hey bebop are you the guy I met at choccoloco weekend before last? we were talking at the bottom of violator about shifters

SHELBS44 said:
Hey bebop are you the guy I met at choccoloco weekend before last? we were talking at the bottom of violator about shifters

That would be me. Did you give EOR a call?

Bebop said:
That would be me. Did you give EOR a call?

Not yet. Haven't had time and need to get some Rockwells before I worry about shifters. Nice to meet you bud. I appreciate the info. Once I remember all of it :****: A lot of beers were drank that weekend

SHELBS44 said:
Not yet. Haven't had time and need to get some Rockwells before I worry about shifters. Nice to meet you bud. I appreciate the info. Once I remember all of it :****: A lot of beers were drank that weekend

It was good meeting you too. Got a build thread somewhere ?

@JohnG's comment : :rolf:

Bebop said:
It was good meeting you too. Got a build thread somewhere ?

@JohnG's comment : :rolf:

Nope not yet. Once I start on the axles I will start one. Here's the chassis though

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    75.5 KB · Views: 414
Re:

Wish I knew somebody had a drone there. I like watching those things fly around.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

2 things I learned this weekend..... The trail riding and hanging out with a few good friends is way BETTER than racing.. And Brent Mewbourn is the best damn sandwich maker ever ..... He will make a good bitch one day !! :dblthumb:

gdf said:
2 things I learned this weekend..... The trail riding and hanging out with a few good friends is way BETTER than racing.. And Brent Mewbourn is the best damn sandwich maker ever ..... He will make a good bitch one day !! :dblthumb:

Damn cant even fix a damn crack whore off the street a sandwich anymore without her turning on you. Thanks friend.

civicmindedex79 said:
Damn cant even fix a damn crack whore off the street a sandwich anymore without her turning on you. Thanks friend.

I was so excited to finally eat for the first time this week I fell in love !!!!!

5BrothersFabrication said:
Did I talk to you at all? ****, I didn't even know you were coming! What were you in?
Nope I was talking to Patrick and hallerd at you when you went to pulling your xploder over to pull the Cherokee out but you didn't even acknowledge me I was driving "daddy's buggy" aka the big girl.

al1tonyota said:
Nope I was talking to Patrick and hallerd at you when you went to pulling your xploder over to pull the Cherokee out but you didn't even acknowledge me I was driving "daddy's buggy" aka the big girl.

Well, sumbitch! You high-hattin' muffhucker! molaugh