• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Hill Climb Competition - $1,000.00 - March 10, 2012

We have 3 hill sites ready to go just haven't made my mind up which one to race on for March 10th yet. Too Easy, Power-line Cutoff, Top Sider one of those.

1 transfer fixed, 1 new powerglide rebuilt, 1 excited person to get out and beat on it since I did not get to try bounty hill at hotsprings booyang thumb.gif

Is this an open ride or just a race? Several of us want to come up to ride the whole park.

plow boy said:
1 transfer fixed, 1 new powerglide rebuilt, 1 excited person to get out and beat on it since I did not get to try bounty hill at hotsprings booyang thumb.gif
glad to see u got it all fixed and ready, my sould b ready as well. see u there

plow boy said:

Good to Here!!!! Cant wait to see vids. Oh and that just means your gonna have to make a trip back over and enjoy the rest of the park as well as the shot at the bounty hill!!!!

Park will be open for riding everywhere but the hill climb area Sat and there too on Sunday. There is a MX race Sunday also.

greenlion said:
Park will be open for riding everywhere but the hill climb area Sat and there too on Sunday. There is a MX race Sunday also.
get off the puter! your at work.

smithshoal said:
We have 3 hill sites ready to go just haven't made my mind up which one to race on for March 10th yet. Too Easy, Power-line Cutoff, Top Sider one of those.

I don't know the name of it....The second hill we ran in the RZRs looked cool. Start where we did, up and over that big step, up the road over the whoops and finish about where we did. :driving: