• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Mash Yer Motor Bash '15 - April 24-26, 2015

rednecklights said:
I'd almost be down for booze cruising the jk fri night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it isn't a monsoon, I'll be there Friday around 6-7 and would definitely be down for some of that action...

On a scale of 1 to 10 for things not lining up the way I planned, I am sitting at about a -3.

Ordered new limit strap...it will be here Monday.
Ordered dynabeads and paid for expedited shipping...they will be here Monday.
Ordered new ARB compressor...OH ****! Just updated and it will be here tomorrow. Now I just have to find time to wire and plumb it.
Leaking brake line that needs to be replaced...sitting here waiting on me to stop writing papers and studying for 3 exams this week.

So...ill be there in limp mode most likely. No mad flex, weeblewobbling down the highway, no front locker, don't pull out in front of me...brake line leaks so line pressure may be a little on the low side and don't even get me started on not having time to put in a CD player. I didn't even know they made receiver head units anymore.

5420eb27cd876aa883fdb38353b3d14a.jpg
2b490f3e17846607ad7cdfcf6c79148e.jpg

Stripper pole is ready.

rednecklights said:
West Tennessee offroad's annual ride the pride is this weekend .

Oh yeah that reminds me , we were challenged to a Barbie jeep race. They said something about hardline pusses or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Them queers wanta squeeze a scale?

awe FAP! I thought it was a wedding or some shunt. They actually gone be all up in the RV/camping area?!
Weddings usually mean hotel-room-types...

From the looks of the weather, we'd have better luck racing canoes. They are predicting severe thunderstorms. If that is still the case when Friday rolls around, I may have a case of vaginitis. I don't mind a little rain but I don't mess around with lightning. And I definitely don't want to be caught on the side of a mountain in a jeep in twister weather.

Re: Re: Re: HPO - Mash Yer Motor Bash '15 - April 24-26, 2015

creepycrawly said:
From the looks of the weather, we'd have better luck racing canoes. They are predicting severe thunderstorms. If that is still the case when Friday rolls around, I may have a case of vaginitis. I don't mind a little rain but I don't mess around with lightning. And I definitely don't want to be caught on the side of a mountain in a jeep in twister weather.
I got my trollin motor batteries on the charger.. :****:

If the weather doesnt change everybody better throw your boggers on and bring goggles and a snorkle

muddinmetal said:
Them queers wanta squeeze a scale?
My money is on you! :rolf:
Bumpers said:
I got my trollin motor batteries on the charger.. :****:

If the weather doesnt change everybody better throw your boggers on and bring goggles and a snorkle
This is the kinda attitude I like! :woot:

im gonna try to get up there tomorrow afternoon with the wife and a few more folks Saturday. looking forward to meeting a lot of you guys and getting some good riding in!!! let the good times roll rain or shine!!! :drinkers:

nealcj8 said:
Does anybody have a RV spot reserved that they are not going to use this weekend?

You can have mine. Nan (wife) says to go. But, my gut says to stay home. Her mom fell 3 weeks ago and broke her hip, moving her to rehab/retirement home today. I got a feeling this is not going to go well. Plus Zax (boxer), is hurting a lot after three surgeries in 6 weeks. The last one (Monday), removing a mass the size on a lemon on his thyroid has really kicked his ass. **** cancer.

If you can use it, send email to [email protected] and I'll email you my paid receipt. It is my normal site, site 5.

Hate I'm going to miss it, but just can't put more on Nan, she is at the point of breaking and needs the support.

JohnG said:
You can have mine. Nan (wife) says to go. But, my gut says to stay home. Her mom fell 3 weeks ago and broke her hip, moving her to rehab/retirement home today. I got a feeling this is not going to go well. Plus Zax (boxer), is hurting a lot after three surgeries in 6 weeks. The last one (Monday), removing a mass the size on a lemon on his thyroid has really kicked his ass. **** cancer.

If you can use it, send email to [email protected] and I'll email you my paid receipt. It is my normal site, site 5.

Hate I'm going to miss it, but just can't put more on Nan, she is at the point of breaking and needs the support.
I wondered why I haven't heard from you much lately. I'm sorry to hear all this man keep in touch.

On a better note looks like the rain gonna be between 8pm friday and 5am sat. NWS is only predicting about a half inch of rain so should be good. If the system keeps pushing south we will be great on saturday!

JohnG said:

Hate to hear that, John. You definitely have to put family first. Good luck and let us know if you need anything.