• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Mash Yer Motor Bash '15 - April 24-26, 2015

MuleSkinner1399 said:
Tim's Flip:
https://youtu.be/qlV2aNy5k-c

Tim's recovery:
https://youtu.be/G0XTgZTq5jM

Really cool to see that jeep getting used again.

Re:

Had a blast it was nice to put some more faces with names. I got a couple pics and videos I will upload later

Cool vids Piper, so if you video yourself do you still break ****? 'rohling didn't kid around when he said he didn't build it to baby it :driving: Looks like he had been on it for a while with the bit of smoke hanging around

That was the most fun I have had in a LONG time. Good to get away and have old school fun.

I had a blast even if it was muddy! Met some good folks and I am looking forward to riding with yall some more...even Piper!

ae77cd0fb70650305e2f11c8d6f47725.jpg

6d66090ca55fd80029597fb670459c91.jpg

Joc said:
Just got home from a good evening of riding. Good to meet some of you guys and put a face with the screen names. Wish I could make it back tomorrow but looks like Im done for a while.
Mashed my motor and had a ball. Even made it back on trailer in one piece and under its own power so it was a good day.

Tim testing out his new cage....
96716D61-DBE6-4E5C-8CB5-2FE6639BD8B7_zps6w7kolos.jpg

Those busted knuckle koozies are the ****... took a roll and never fell off
A0505686-9C19-4E09-82BC-84DA1F90D09E_zpsgwttogiv.jpg

ROKTOY829 said:

I never did get that guys insurance information :dunno: I don't have a single picture or video from the ride but I can promise you that there were some motors being mashed with our group it was a fun day

I had an awesome time!! thumb.gif Big Thanks to Piper and all the sponsors that made this ride possible! Glad to have met alot of you guys! The most riding I've been able to do in a long time!! :driving: I don't know who the nice guys were that pulled me out on broke foot, but Thank Yall!! Somehow I managed to break a left front hub..oh and keep the rzr off its roof! :woot: :woot: Till next time... MASH YER MOTOR!!