• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 2-3, 2014

i saw alot of the hardline rigs there, met JD and John G and a few others maybe next time i can meet the rest, had a great time

Re: Re: HPO - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 2-3, 2014

Somebody shoved a ramp up under my rig...
yqy9utup.jpg

e3e6u8ag.jpg

y9etu9y9.jpg

Hell of a view!
ja5e5ure.jpg

pyzyza5a.jpg

semuguda.jpg

6apyqa5e.jpg

ny8adyze.jpg

e3ypupe4.jpg

That's all folks......

drycreekjeep said:
great pics jd :dblthumb:. how did the yota do with the new springs on the front axle?

Still got some adjusting to do with preload and dual rate stop ring, but I think the springrates are about right now. :dblthumb: :driving:

I got some more vids to load as well as a few pics. I tried my best but it was hard to do with my phone. :****: I'm new at the smart phone thing. Hawk pride is an awesome park yall. I had such a blast letting Adam show us all the cool ****. It was a huge treat to ride in the 38 special all figgen day long! Sorry Matt for your fender. :-X The two ponny tailed guys cracked me up. Pipper and John know what I'm talking about. Dinner with Eric, matt, Abigale at the bb king was fun. All in all these types of weekends make me happy that I'm in this sport. Good times!

bad80cj said:
I got some more vids to load as well as a few pics. I tried my best but it was hard to do with my phone. :****: I'm new at the smart phone thing. Hawk pride is an awesome park yall. I had such a blast letting Adam show us all the cool ****. It was a huge treat to ride in the 38 special all figgen day long! Sorry Matt for your fender. :-X The two ponny tailed guys cracked me up. Pipper and John know what I'm talking about. Dinner with Eric, matt, Abigale at the bb king was fun. All in all these types of weekends make me happy that I'm in this sport. Good times!

One of the pony tail guys' buddies rode with me all night Friday night, them cats was funny as hell. We were all good and fawked up :drinkers:

Friday was awesome, I just wasn't feeling it Saturday. Wish we could have stayed around with y'all another night, but I was wore out and not feeling 100% lol. We covered a lot of trails Saturday though before we left. Can't wait to go back there though! Man they spent a lot of time/money fixing the parking/camp area up. Tons of super nice, big bathrooms/shower rooms. Might just stay at the park next time. Or try to rent one of them badass cabins!

TacomaJD said:
Still got some adjusting to do with preload and dual rate stop ring, but I think the springrates are about right now. :dblthumb: :driving:
I got to do some adjusting on the springs on Marsha's bed! need stiffer spring rate i think :****:

TacomaJD said:
One of the pony tail guys' buddies rode with me all night Friday night, them cats was funny as hell. We were all good and fawked up :drinkers:

Friday was awesome, I just wasn't feeling it Saturday. Wish we could have stayed around with y'all another night, but I was wore out and not feeling 100% lol. We covered a lot of trails Saturday though before we left. Can't wait to go back there though! Man they spent a lot of time/money fixing the parking/camp area up. Tons of super nice, big bathrooms/shower rooms. Might just stay at the park next time. Or try to rent one of them badass cabins!

we need to get together and try and plan another small ride there on a non event weekend and rent all the cabins and/or bring motorhome/camper and stay all weekend at the park. Its an awesome place to ride with great amenities.

Re: Re: Re: HPO - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 2-3, 2014

zayne2427 said:
we need to get together and try and plan another small ride there on a non event weekend and rent all the cabins and/or bring motorhome/camper and stay all weekend at the park. Its an awesome place to ride with great amenities.

Sounds good to me!

Re: Re: Re: HPO - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 2-3, 2014

Eddyj said:
The red Rockwell buggy looks very similar to what I'm building. Any info on it?
That's Adam

It's stupid loud and thats about all I know.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk