• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HPO - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 2-3, 2014

JohnG said:
All I want to know is who's birthday is next. I love these small rides.

I got one in June.....
we can call it the grand wizard bash :afro:

Hate I missed it but I had to wrap up some backyard work. Looks like a good time for sure.

Re: Re: Re:

twizt3dfuc said:
^^^ that freaked me out. All I saw was a wheel and skid plate. Damn near twisted my ankle trying to get to you cause I couldn't see anyone.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Im just glad there were some peeps still there to help me flip it back over .. driver error got me there. I appreciate the help a lot

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re:

Bumpers said:
Im just glad there were some peeps still there to help me flip it back over .. driver error got me there. I appreciate the help a lot

Wasn't that right after we left Brokefoot? I heard about it later in the day.

Damn what a park, one of my favorites to date for sure! So much land to wheel! Like JohnG said, those "smaller" rides are my ****. The ones where when you run up on a clique of folks at random times on the trail, you know at least a couple of em from Hardline. Met a ton of folks I have only talked to online or texts prior.

Had an awesome time wheeling with Brad Evans and his bunch (Nealcj8 and offroadwerks), then Bumpers, Draco, GDF, twistedfuc, Sappman, Smurfy and his brother, and probably a bunch more that I met when I was so blowed out I didn't even know where I was....damn the beer and shine! Apparently I crawled the hard line of Brokefoot late Friday night and didn't even remember it the next day. I also flipped over into the creek at the bottom of Viper on the main flat trail that night, trying to Ricky Bobby around Chad....still not really sure how that one happened. I was in rare form!

I had a freakin blast! Hawk Pride is full of badass crawling trails! My phone is jacked up and the few pics I took are sideways, but I will post them as soon as I make time to flip and crop them to normal orientation. Damn good Mash Yer Motor good time! Next years Mash Yer Motor Bash better be on y'all's agenda if you didn't make it this year, for sure!

Had a great time......covered lots of trails in two days. Good to meet new folks, ready for the next one!!!

TacomaJD said:

Damn what a park, one of my favorites to date for sure! So much land to wheel! Like JohnG said, those "smaller" rides are my ****. The ones where when you run up on a clique of folks at random times on the trail, you know at least a couple of em from Hardline. Met a ton of folks I have only talked to online or texts prior.

Had an awesome time wheeling with Brad Evans and his bunch (Nealcj8 and offroadwerks), then Bumpers, Draco, GDF, twistedfuc, Sappman, Smurfy and his brother, and probably a bunch more that I met when I was so blowed out I didn't even know where I was....damn the beer and shine! Apparently I crawled the hard line of Brokefoot late Friday night and didn't even remember it the next day. I also flipped over into the creek at the bottom of Viper on the main flat trail that night, trying to Ricky Bobby around Chad....still not really sure how that one happened. I was in rare form!

I had a freakin blast! Hawk Pride is full of badass crawling trails! My phone is jacked up and the few pics I took are sideways, but I will post them as soon as I make time to flip and crop them to normal orientation. Damn good Mash Yer Motor good time! Next years Mash Yer Motor Bash better be on y'all's agenda if you didn't make it this year, for sure!

Nice finally meeting you man. One of the best rides I've been on in a while. :dblthumb:
Met a ton of people, couldn't even begin to make a list.

Me and Abigail had a great time!! One of the best parks we have been to for sure. It was great to get to ride with you all! We need to get another ride like that together for sure, Hardline guys were everywhere!! molaugh

I had a blast and it was good to see everybody and meet some new people.
The group I was with did a ton of riding but very little picture taking. Good on Steve for taking some video.
Ready for the next one!

TacomaJD said:

Yea right after yall pulled out... i was gunna go out the other side and a small driver error had me :spin:

al1tonyota said:
Did anybody get any video of my dad? The big green Rockwell buggy? Heard he was woopin on it?

I assume he got his electrical issues fixed? GDF and I helped him out of Viper. Main fan wasn't working.

al1tonyota said:
Did anybody get any video of my dad? The big green Rockwell buggy? Heard he was woopin on it?

He was giving her hell at the bottom of viper doing some awsome doughnuts!!!!!!!

al1tonyota said:

He was giving her hell at the bottom of viper doing some awsome doughnuts!!!!!!!

Draco said:
I assume he got his electrical issues fixed? GDF and I helped him out of Viper. Main fan wasn't working.
Yea I went over and got all of the fans back going and he road the rest of the day! Thanks for helpin him out!

Re: Re: Re: HPO - Mash Yer Motor Bash - May 2-3, 2014

al1tonyota said:

When they told me that was your dad, I knew then and there exactly where you get yer motor mashin from! :****: