• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

i got my pecker in my hand...

wheelinjp said:
NOBODY TOLD ME ABOUT THIS!!!!! I will get some pics soon. My old dodge wont do a burnout though.

Shiat, My old crapper did...All i gotta say is i better see 2 columns of thick smoke rolling from yer hot rod.

we should do another one this weekend, and i'll ride along with mr. bunk if'nn he's got an open seat for a friend.

I was over by the Valhalla on my lunch and stopped by to check out the rubber that is still on the ground.... DAMN!

I figured a few would stop by tonight...But no show..

DONT COME BY NEXT WEEK(22nd). Seriously. Any Thursday after that is cool.

Bunk said:
Shiat, My old crapper did...All i gotta say is i better see 2 columns of thick smoke rolling from yer hot rod.
Just spoke with fullywrecked, and we will be working on a photoshoot this weekend.From the look of the fuel plate he showed me, we will get a lil smoke from his 98 too.

wheelinjp said:
Just spoke with fullywrecked, and we will be working on a photoshoot this weekend.From the look of the fuel plate he showed me, we will get a lil smoke from his 98 too.

I won't be rolling any smoke until I put the new Clutch in. On a test drive I broke the center out of the clutch disc. I guess the old cummins has a little to much power for the clutch thats in it.:redneck: Its ok I have a southbend FE, it should hold (its rated for 550rwhp and 1100ft lbs) Maybe next weekend though.:;

Fullywrecked said:
I won't be rolling any smoke until I put the new Clutch in. On a test drive I broke the center out of the clutch disc. I guess the old cummins has a little to much power for the clutch thats in it.:redneck: Its ok I have a southbend FE, it should hold (its rated for 550rwhp and 1100ft lbs) Maybe next weekend though.:;

let me know when you do this.. I would love to take pictures, and of course give you a hard time if something breaks!!!!!:D

Zoediak said:
let me know when you do this.. I would love to take pictures, and of course give you a hard time if something breaks!!!!!:D

How about I drop it off at your house and pick it up when it done.:clappy: