• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

i got my pecker in my hand...

Weifallo said:
I haven't take the time to figure out how to pull them off of my phone...

E-mail them or you can get a nifity cord to hook up to the usb port on your computer to upload them

wheelinjp said:
well if it is uploaded yet here is my contribution to the smoke rollin. It is my first attempt at youtube, so bear with me. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPUNWQ2f1sU

this is what i got when i clicked on it

The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process.

sick_boy said:
this is what i got when i clicked on it

The video you have requested is not available.

If you have recently uploaded this video, you may need to wait a few minutes for the video to process.

I got it as well.

wheelinjp said:
I have never downloaded video or used youtube. I can see it fine, but is there more to posting it than submitting it to them?Anyone familiar let me know.

That was lame. I know it can do way better than that.:rolleyes:

Maybe you guys will like this one better. remember it was windy yesterday, and I thought it did this better, but never have filmed it. If you look in the first video the car coming the other way swerves away from the smoke, and most people turn their lights on. try this one. alot brighter anyway. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1WttBdiQAs<embed width="430" height="389" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://s11.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid11.photobucket.com/albums/a196/wheelinjp/Picture535-1.flv"></embed>

or try this.

Last edited:
It's amazing what people do for attention nowadays!!!
I used to put cards in my bicycle spokes for attention as a dumb punk kid!!
10 years later hot rodders were doing burnouts burning up their tires!!
Today we have people turning up their $40000.00 dollar pickups that don't tow **** or have any use other than pissing everybody else off on the road with their noise and smoke!!!! grow up and get a life!! :flipoff:

megatoy66 said:
Today we have people turning up their $40000.00 dollar pickups that don't tow **** or have any use other than pissing everybody else off on the road with their noise and smoke!!!! grow up and get a life!! :flipoff:

:haha: :haha: :haha: dont you have some toyotas to move out of a parking lot:flipoff:

megatoy66 said:

OH BOY PAL!!! I am pretty sure my toy will tow just fine, and lets see big exhaust or 40x21in tires on my tow rig, which one is more pointless?Who is wanting attention more? At least mine adds power for towing capabilities, what does yours add, something to get everyone to look at you? We can certainly have a towing weight contest if you would like and see who has waisted more money and time on their toy of a rig.Last I checked I bought mine to tow a jeep and or quads to local trails and better mileage. I think when I get a camper it will still have the power to get it done too. And as far as the growing up part I think a mirror might be in order for that advice. You are the biggest, oldest kid I know.:hi: :flipoff: :kiss:

normally I wouldnt take this personal, but coming from a friend I am a lil shocked. I know everyone else that posted pics uses theirs as a tow rig first and formost too so?

Last edited:
Easy there sport! It's all in good fun I'm sure you can see that!
I happen to have more useless junk than anybody I know that sits and I hardly use.........I am the true jackass here!! :;