• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I hate the damn carpet in my ferd

boxboy

can I be your friend...
So I want to replace the carpet with like not carpet, vinyl or some kinda rubber or something?

Where would I find such things and what's out there?

So I want to replace the carpet with like not carpet, vinyl or some kinda rubber or something?

Where would I find such things and what's out there?

have you looked at JC Whitney? You could get a shet of rubber but IMO it looks like poop unless its formed to fit...

I would like something that is made to fit yes. I have not tried JC, you think they would have something like that? Would a replacement still have the sounfd reduction stuff in it?

I would like something that is made to fit yes. I have not tried JC, you think they would have something like that? Would a replacement still have the sounfd reduction stuff in it?

They have tons of stuff like that. I would think its just the matting with nothing underneath. But it would be easy to add something like dynamat(stereo stuff) for the road noise..

But give them a look and see :awesomework:

why not pull the carpet out and have the spray in liner done? I'm sure it's more expensive but would double as yoru sound deadener and your mat.

I love my carpet delete option...

Depending on how new your truck is, you might be able to go to the dealer and see if you can get the factory vinyl flooring ordered that would've come in your rig if it had the same factory carpet delete type option that my dodge has. That would be the BEST fit.

I love my carpet delete option...

Depending on how new your truck is, you might be able to go to the dealer and see if you can get the factory vinyl flooring ordered that would've come in your rig if it had the same factory carpet delete type option that my dodge has. That would be the BEST fit.

2000 F250 extended cab.

I should call the dealer maybe they have something laying around or maybe they aren't as expensive as I think they are at the dealer

Latest posts