• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I need a bin in the buggy?

JAWS

I need to put a bin in the buggy to carry some stuff. One of my other rigs has a plastic storeage box in it. It swets and holds water.. What kind should i get to keep things dry and clean ?

I have one (action packer) I took off my rig to make room for propane. Its yours if you want it

Action Packers are good for the price. Lockable (with a padlock) and also easy to stretch a bungee across the top between the handles to make sure they don't pop open. Seem pretty darn waterproof as well.

The next step up would be some sort of metal truck-tool box/bed box. They make lots of style and shapes now, they just ain't as cheap.

And there is always Ammo can's.

If you put somthing in them that is soaking wet its going to sweat and grow stuff if its water tight.

I have brand new, waterproof ammo boxes, about 6 inches wide, 16 inches long and about 10 inches tall.......these will fit anywhere!

10 bucks each will supplys last! :cool:

I have brand new, waterproof ammo boxes, about 6 inches wide, 16 inches long and about 10 inches tall.......these will fit anywhere!

10 bucks each will supplys last! :cool:

that`s a smoking deal !!
I use 2 of the smaller one ,1 for extra bolt`s hub and 1 for tool`s. The only time i have a issue is when it`s raining and i leave it open :haha:

Latest posts