• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I need a helping hand in the Tacoma area...

TooRisky

I will by beer and lunch for anyone who can help me. I have a broken wrist and thumb that needs surgery...long story...I also have a broken u-joint in my front passenger side d44 diff. I have tried and just cant break the damn lugnuts and need a little help replacing the u-joint...I will come to you with the 1977 Jeep Wagoneer with beer and take you to lunch at you favorite place if you can replace this u-joint for me....

That you in advance

Steve

I live in Parkland, off 136th and Pacific, But my Jeep is at a storage place off 112th and Portland...Either way I can come to you or you to me, if at my place it would be working in the weather....I am easy either way.

I can give you a hand in the morning. I will come to you, I have a partner lives up that way with a 20t press should the u-joint not want to come out the easy way. PM me your number I'll call when I'm on the way up. BTW what's too early??

very cool...I am up when you need me up, it is getting late when I got this but call me at the PM number when ever, if i miss the call leave a message and will get right back to ya...thanks alot

Steve...

Last edited:
Big thanks to Jim for hauling himself out of bed early on a snowing Sunday morning to help me. Though we found further problems I cant thank Jim enough for his time.

TooRisky

Just wish we could have gotten it fixed.

What's that saying...sometimes your the windshield, sometimes your the bug.

Big thanks to Jim for hauling himself out of bed early on a snowing Sunday morning to help me. Though we found further problems I cant thank Jim enough for his time.

TooRisky

So what do you need Steve ? I have a few waggy parts kicking about.

Latest posts