• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired I need a little help y'all 2007 AWD BMW X3 $5500

Re: I need a little help y'all

muddinmetal said:
I will not be taking out a loan, can't do **** credit related until we close. I asked my fellow hardliners to find me a buyer

have a 401k? I think buying a house qualifies you to avoid the early withdrawal fees

onetoncrawler said:
have a 401k? I think buying a house qualifies you to avoid the early withdrawal fees

Good idea, and I believe you are right, but I do not have one. My company does not match so I decided not to... wish I would have now :****:

I guess I am going to clean the Sammy and Lexus up and list those as well

Re:

You might double check the CarMax thing. They gave me a price on my 2001 DBL Cab Tacoma, 204k miles. They weren't any where close to the realistic "value" due to the crazy demand for those trucks. However, the age and mileage was no issue at all for them to give me a quote. They also try to get you to sit down with them and discuss your next, or replacement vehicle. I just thought I'd try it out. I sold the truck a couple of days after talking to them for several thousand more than they offered.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Get full coverage ins. on it then fake a theft by meth-heads and burn it at your local pipeline/powerlines

Neal3000 said:
Get full coverage ins. on it then fake a theft by meth-heads and burn it at your local pipeline/powerlines
Or just run it off in a pond next to the road. Swerved to miss deer.

I need a little help y'all

I'm also trying to help you out!! ???? shared on Facebook. ;)
74a887f1bf34d55e32a48ae070be9998.jpg

Alright guys, I have a problem!!! They want me to show that I have all the money for closing no later than tomorrow! I need $2720.96 to make this happen, I will make someone a bs bill of sale to show the bank where either the BMW, The Lexus, or the Samurai sold to keep the bank happy, and I will pay you back A.S.A.P. !!! I will have at least $1000 Friday the 11, have 2 people coming to look at the BMW this weekend, and will have the Samurai listed no later than tomorrow!

Help!

Update: Someone from the Hardline Family has stepped up and made our dream of a new beginning possible! I love this place & I love you fu*kers too.

I'm Glad man!! I would have offered but I literally don't have it. Lol glad you found a solution buddy.