• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I.w.i.w clampy

From advice from others on his thread he started, ditching the cable shifters, and ordered shifters from advanced adapters with shift rails.
20230624_144150.jpg

Looking to do the F-250 shock mounts. 4Runner has a 2" Old Man Emu lift and the shocks aren't going to work. Trying to get some suggestions for shocks that may have come off something different that is eye to eye instead of eye to stem. Something that's comparable weight wise.
B39EFE66-6244-4F1C-B076-51A6FE92F999.jpeg

You looking for bare bones cheap white shocks? rear f250 shocks are available in several different lengths.
or you can look at universal style shocks
Summit racing is easy to sort by extended/collapsed length

You looking for bare bones cheap white shocks? rear f250 shocks are available in several different lengths.
or you can look at universal style shocks
Summit racing is easy to sort by extended/collapsed length
Kinda of been eyeballing Ranchos. Just worried a F250 shocks maybe too stiff or opened to any suggestions really. OMEs that were on it just didnt have enough travel, they acted more like a bumpstop/limiting strap.

I'd be surprised if any of the cheapest generic shocks have application specific valving.

Rancho 5000s are available in pretty much any length as a universal shock. You could always step up to a 9000 and get the adjustable clicker.

It looks like Summit has some generic black "truck shocks" they call them, about $35/each

"back in the day" I'd grab bilstein rear shocks from Z71s and the rear shocks off of the Fords that came with Ranchos (FX4?) to slap on all our beater rigs. Seemed to work fine, I never thought anything was too stiff, especially when you only have like 3-4" of uptravel in the front anyway.

Good deals trumps lots of moolah on expensive tires that leads to broken parts. Aka more money