• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired ibrokeit's Scale Replica Tacoma RC

Jeeptaudi

Now, before you turn away, remember, that this was my VERY first custom scale build to resemble Brock's Tacoma. I had a small time frame to get it done in class so I was rushing it when I shouldn't have been. It's not EXACTLY perfect but it's not all askew either.

This is also in no way a "Shelf Queen". This Honcho was built to be wheeled... HARD. If you see something that is bent, it's most likely battle scars. The other body has only been cut out but has not been painted or anything. Last night 1/8/13, I fixed the sliders and the broken tack welds. I love this truck but I'm ready for a change, like a scale Toyota FJ40 buggy.

I won't/can't sell: Receiver, LiPo, Winch

Specs:
SCX10 Frame
SCX10 Transmission
HPI Racing 27T
Robinson Racing 96T Spur
Axial 86T spur
Axial 20T pinion
Generic 15T Pinion (Stupid lower gearing)
Custom flatbed
Robinson Idler Gear
Junfac driveshafts
Jevne Racing CMS Plate
Custom CMS plate mount system with Panhard
Chino63 springs (they have been broken in but also have been VERY used)
RC4WD Hangers and Shackles
Custom traction bar and leaf spring mounting bracket
Comes with a pre-cut un painted body.
Cut 1.9 Iroks
Axial Beadlocks
Styrene Tool chest
Hobby Gear HiLift
1.9 Ripsaw
Hands Bros 3 Link bracket
Hot Racing Clockable Inner C's
Hot Racing Hi Steer Steering Knuckles
Hitec HS-5085MG
Axial/Castle AE-2 ESC

The things that it does need:
Overdrive gears if keeping the current gearing (does get a little under powered going up trails)
Receiver/ Radio, Winch (you can find on for $30, battery and charger
Finish up the red, white and yellow lenses for the rear flatbed panel.

If you need anymore pictures please don't hesitate to ask. $400 SHIPPED!!!

I have over $800 into this truck so you will be getting a STEAL!

20130109_151430.jpg

20130109_151441.jpg

20130109_151451.jpg

20130109_151508.jpg

20130109_151513.jpg

20130109_151522.jpg

Looks a lot better in person than the pics make it out to be. Could also make a sweet deal including the real truck!

bad80cj said:
Would you put some air in the rear tire please. It's throwing me off. :fish: :cougar:
Eh it'll fill back up as I drive it :****:

muddinmetal said:
Exactly what I was thinking, I was positive that was done on purpose

Mayybbeeeee......

If a buyer shows up for Brock's Tacoma, I'll drop this to $300 but still as a roller.

BTW, One can get it to be operational for around $150.

Jeeptaudi said:
If a buyer shows up for Brock's Tacoma, I'll drop this to $300 but still as a roller.

BTW, One can get it to be operational for around $150.

If it goes with the truck, Ill throw in the $150 and have it completely RTR once you get it!

It stinks that you are so far away. We are pretty close to Nashville Tn. Wish you were closer, hes an Axial guy and has all the parts to make it run. Thanks

Hotmix said:
It stinks that you are so far away. We are pretty close to Nashville Tn. Wish you were closer, hes an Axial guy and has all the parts to make it run. Thanks

Im sure it could be thrown in a box and shipped?

Hotmix said:

IMG_4642.jpg

Thanks I appreciate the offer to ship, but I'd like him to be able to check it out before he paid for it. He's fourteen and eat up with rc crawling. He told me you had a great parts list but I'm a little leary about buying anything used that I haven't seen. Thanks again and GLWS.

Hotmix said:
Thanks I appreciate the offer to ship, but I'd like him to be able to check it out before he paid for it. He's fourteen and eat up with rc crawling. He told me you had a great parts list but I'm a little leary about buying anything used that I haven't seen. Thanks again and GLWS.

I can understand that. I can do a video "walk-through" if you would like. If it has stood up the the abuse I've given it, I'm sure your son wont have any problem with it either. I appreciate your interest, though! :dblthumb: