• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

IF Snow Run 2011

kfinney

Just thought I would post up a video from our weekend in the snow. We didn't get any new snow so it was that sugary, dry crap. It made it really challenging, everyone had to work their ass off for every foot they went. It was a great equalizer and the whole day was a blast. Hats off to the organizers for a great run :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vNt2khccVk

IMG_1916.jpg

IMG_1897.jpg

IMG_2104pic.jpg

IMG_2156.jpg

IMG_2133.jpg

IMG_1937copy.jpg

S1230029.jpg

S1230030.jpg

The dude with the Willys front clip that mobbed in and outa frame several times was awesome:awesomework:

What happened Jason?:D

we had a great group of very capable rigs and they all performed great. That many people invovled and all rigs leaving under there own power is pretty amazing:awesomework: we did have one sled break but had room in a toyota to load it up and get it to the trailer. Great pics and vid guys and gals hopefully each year is better then the last:awesomework:

The dude with the Willys front clip that mobbed in and outa frame several times was awesome:awesomework:

What happened Jason?:D

Side hill was a lil too much and the snow was a lil too deep:redneck: To my credit...I was in 1st position when it happened. Wasn't there long but still. Blocked everyone for a bit, until I got rolled onto my feet:haha: Then wound up getting 11th overall. It was an amazing time put on by a great group of people. Insanity Fab. Those boys know how to host and event and throw a party!:cool:

it was a blast having you be a part of this, along with the multiple other new comers:awesomework: . Are we going to have to wait until next year to get you to come play in the snow with us again?

Latest posts