• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

IF Snow Run 2011

Side hill was a lil too much and the snow was a lil too deep:redneck: To my credit...I was in 1st position when it happened. Wasn't there long but still. Blocked everyone for a bit, until I got rolled onto my feet:haha: Then wound up getting 11th overall. It was an amazing time put on by a great group of people. Insanity Fab. Those boys know how to host and event and throw a party!:cool:

Haste makes waste jayluke hahaha.

looks like fun..i must have not been peying att. i diddnt see my invite..and i love the tunes k finny

Here's a few more pics I ran across

S1230019.jpg

S1230035.jpg

S1230050.jpg

S1230040.jpg

S1230075.jpg

S1230069.jpg

S1230090.jpg

S1230094.jpg

S1230157.jpg

S1230163.jpg

S1230183.jpg

Looks like a really awesome time! I too liked the flattie-shod mobile! And the baby blue thing, I too thought it was a chevette body!!!:haha:

Ha Jay luke I was in the red yj, How many times did we trade spots threw the day?

Hey superglock, did you get a present in the mail around new year's???:haha::redneck:
<------------------------------------------------------------------>

Looks like a blast...... sidewhillin the deep stuff..... :eeek:

It was a race. I was trying to get around the guy in front of me. As I did, the truck rolled into his lane. So there I was in 1st position. Upside down...Blocking anyone from passing. :hi: Had it been colder that day, I think I would have been fine...Hope this helps clear any confusion about side hillen in the deep stuff