• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I'm hooked again.

H3RESQ said:
I've got somee 14mm adapters laying around here somewhere. They would help a little but there not the same as 14mm axles. Let me know. (you will have to ream out the rear for them, but you'll have to for 14mm axles anyway.)

Here's a picture for the "old school" bmx'ers out there!!

Nah, I already have 14mm dropouts, I'm running the smaller axle with adapters. Thanks though! I think I'm just going to head down to the bike shop down here and buy a hub and have them lace it up for me.

NotMatt said:
Nah, I already have 14mm dropouts, I'm running the smaller axle with adapters. Thanks though! I think I'm just going to head down to the bike shop down here and buy a hub and have them lace it up for me.
Are you running the washer adapters w/ 3/8's pegs or these . If you have the washer adapters these are a pretty good upgrade compared to a new hub and $ to have it laced. I would offer to lace your wheel but got rid of my wheel stand awhile back. So instead if you want these there your's no charge.

They will hold up to rail(skatepark) grinding and coping on ramps. They may fail if you peg stall on ledge's and tend to overshoot. (come down hard on them.)
Let me know, it's a cheaper alternative. but maybe not what you want.
I also have a 14mm T1 peg if you want it.

Attachments

• P1010311 (Small).JPG
    P1010311 (Small).JPG
    27.9 KB · Views: 163
H3RESQ said:
Are you running the washer adapters w/ 3/8's pegs or these . If you have the washer adapters these are a pretty good upgrade compared to a new hub and $ to have it laced. I would offer to lace your wheel but got rid of my wheel stand awhile back. So instead if you want these there your's no charge.

They will hold up to rail(skatepark) grinding and coping on ramps. They may fail if you peg stall on ledge's and tend to overshoot. (come down hard on them.)
Let me know, it's a cheaper alternative. but maybe not what you want.
I also have a 14mm T1 peg if you want it.

I'm just running the washer adapters with some cheesy pegs that I had laying around that probably won't hold up to any abuse, so those and the one peg you've got would be sweet. I used to have a nice 14mm rear hub/wheel but I loaned it out and never got it back unfortunately, so I'm running a spare that I had laying around.

PM me your paypal address and I'll throw a few bucks your way for shipping and your trouble if you would be willing to send 'em to me.

i guess i should really check this thread:). but yes you can have your sprocket on whatever side you want. i have LHD (left side drive) because i grind on the right side and i seriosuly hate destroying chains and getting my sprocket caught when i grind. plus, i dont know how long you guys have been out of the sport, basically every hub you get now is a cassette. which means its enages WAY faster and is much stronger. Plus theres no stupid freewheels to constantly destroy.

never heard of "dart" but then again i quit dirtjumping a few years ago.... i mostly ride street and skateparks basically every day.

PS awesome rad poster :)

heres an old pic from an oregon road trip

Attachments

• TOOTHPICK.JPG
    TOOTHPICK.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Here's a pic from DART(Table 360) last summer. SHITTY pic cause I took a pic of a pic with dig camera:mad: . I guess it's time for a scanner.
It's not that I'm out of the sport. I've just become a Summer rider due to injuries and to many years in the sport. Started racing BMX very early(20 years ago), then got into dirt and a little ramp riding.

Attachments

• bmx.jpg
    bmx.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 142
Last edited:
Cascade_Crawler said:
I am SOO there. Ill have to bust out my GT dyno POS
Man, I remember back in the day I got a Dyno something or other... it was purple and black and had an Odyssey Gyro, front and rear brakes, pegs, mag wheels. I was the hot **** on that thing. :D

BTW, thanks again Jason for the parts. They showed up right quick and I was unprepared with the 2nd 14mm nut... ran around to all the bike shops that were open (three of them total) and not a one had a 14mm nut. Amazing. Luckily my favorite bike shop is open on Monday and I know they'll have one for me out of the spares bin. :D

Last edited:
Glad you got the parts. I'll probably be calling your brother next week to get some info on that rig.

Seperate note: When I think back on old BMX **** I always remember two things. One is this little 8 year old girl coming out of the starting gate. She did a little wheelie and here front wheel came out. Her forks rammed into the ground and she faceplanted harder than ****. I felt so bad for that little girl. The dad had a roof rack that you remove the front tire to carrie the bike. He forgot to tighten the front wheel when he got to the races.:looser:

The other one is when I was at a race in Reno. (at a rodeo arena) I crashed real hard, but even with all the commosion I could here my mother scream from the top of the stands.(funny on the video). I ended up tearing my AC joiner on that one. Out for 3 months:mad:

One crash I remember back when I used to ride a lot was trying to gap a large set of stairs and failing miserably. I launched off the top and slipped a shoe off the pedal at the landing and ate ****. That day and the following few weeks sucked, and my right ankle still pops on demand after that day. Not the worst injury ever, but it put me out of commission for a few weeks. :mad:

I also remember a friend of mine who didn't ride trying to hop my brother's bike over a small rail that him and some friends had set up to skate on... and eating **** and getting a concussion. He woke up after a second or two of laying on the ground and was talking all strange and ranting about peeing on dead mice and such. That day shoulda been an eye opener for me on why it's good to wear a helmet.