• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I'm out a here

I

InDaShop

I'll be back on next Thursday. Going to Europe for a buddy's wedding, slash anniversary trip.
Scotland and then some gHey **** in Paris. Not a bad trade off to go racin'! :flipoff1:

With all this traveling, I'm starting to feel like Nolen :afro:

Then its peanut butta buggy fixing time!

Have a safe trip there Wyatt

...I am leavin work early, jumpin on a plane and headin to the Hammers. hitit :woody:

Have a good weekend suckaz :flipgotcha:

Have a good time. Get some r and r so you can get your buggy fixed so we will see you in Jellico. thumb.gif

Dollar just his a new low against the Euro yesterday 1.62:1

Have fun in Paris sucka :flipoff1:

Aight I'm back!

Cheapest trip EVER!!!!

We flew Houston-Newark-Paris(1st Class)-Aberdeen (Last wednesday)
Then Flew from Aberdeen-Amsterdam-Paris (saturday)
Then Paris-Houston (Yesterday)
all on points.

Then stayed in Paris 4 nights at the Hilton on points.
Air France bumped us on our Saturday flight to Paris, so they rerouted us through Amsterdam, which we widened and stayed the whole dya, and they payed us $500 Euro ($800ish) to do. Fawk ya I'll see Amsterdam if you are paying me!

Then when we did get to Paris the Hilton upgraded us to an Executive room, which gave us Executive louge access. No ****, it saved $500 easy. We ate breakfast and snacked there everyday, but more importantly they had all the alcohol you can drink. So I drank a lot of free wine, and a ton of free Spiced Rum and Cokes.

All in all a damn good trip. I dont have pics saved off yet, but lets just say, I look DEAD SEXY in a kilt.
Additionally, I did start an international incident in a bar in Aberdeen. I was so piss drunk, I didn't want to walk to the mens room, so I pissed in a trash can in the womens. They tried to toss me until they realized I was an American then they wanted to beat me down. Luckily I was there with a ton of Scots and they all told the bouncers to piss off.

glad to know that you made it back and had a good time. also i love the bar story and am happy you represented proper like. but now that you are back its time to put in buggy work SON!!!

bigsilly said:
Have a good time. Get some r and r so you can get your buggy fixed so we will see you in Jellico. thumb.gif

R and R (Rock and Republic)??? How would that help get you buggy fixed ???

InDaShop said:
Aight I'm back!

Cheapest trip EVER!!!!

We flew Houston-Newark-Paris(1st Class)-Aberdeen (Last wednesday)
Then Flew from Aberdeen-Amsterdam-Paris (saturday)
Then Paris-Houston (Yesterday)
all on points.

Then stayed in Paris 4 nights at the Hilton on points.
Air France bumped us on our Saturday flight to Paris, so they rerouted us through Amsterdam, which we widened and stayed the whole dya, and they payed us $500 Euro ($800ish) to do. Fawk ya I'll see Amsterdam if you are paying me!

Then when we did get to Paris the Hilton upgraded us to an Executive room, which gave us Executive louge access. No ****, it saved $500 easy. We ate breakfast and snacked there everyday, but more importantly they had all the alcohol you can drink. So I drank a lot of free wine, and a ton of free Spiced Rum and Cokes.

All in all a damn good trip. I dont have pics saved off yet, but lets just say, I look DEAD SEXY in a kilt.
Additionally, I did start an international incident in a bar in Aberdeen. I was so piss drunk, I didn't want to walk to the mens room, so I pissed in a trash can in the womens. They tried to toss me until they realized I was an American then they wanted to beat me down. Luckily I was there with a ton of Scots and they all told the bouncers to piss off.

And thats why I call you the coolest !

(Badass , Ill just be down here swingin from your nutz .... dont mind me laughing1 )

It wasn't that big a deal, what was a big deal is my wife was right there drunk with me, and she gave me a ton of "WTF?"