• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

in alabama ?

techtafab

P thought you guys did not allow this stuff in your hood !!

100_1609.jpg

heres the 4sale link
http://socaltrucks.com/forsale2/viewlisting.php?view=532

I hope evreybody read what he had to say about it. :wtflol: molaugh molaugh molaugh

I personally love the steps/torsion bar mount combo. That is a great idea. :****:

Looks like a good tow rig. I love the front suspension. I think that is a new skyjacker kit for IFS. :gtfo:

wontwork said:
I hope evreybody read what he had to say about it. :wtflol: molaugh molaugh molaugh

Yeah, those comments are hilarious. I wonder if he knows those "compelled to take pics" are just taking them so everyone else can laugh at a big gay truck. :gay:

Some guys from work where telling me they seen this in a parking lot here in Huntsville the other day. Whoever built that piece needs their welder taken away. :****:

xjkrawler said:
x2... he one this past years hooters monster truck show...

laughing1 Im not tryin to pick on you... but in this thread, with this truck HAHAHA ONE or WON this past years hooters monster truck show.

Your post seriously made me choke on my Keystun... OXUM !! :drinkers:

You just got to wander what the hell a person is thinking when they do something like this. It was most likely a fair truck before all this **** - now its just a useless POS

THAT PILE OF **** IS GOING TO GET SOMEONE KILLED. THE D.O.T OFFICERS GIVE MY TANDEM DUMP TRUCKS HELL ON THEIR ROAD SIDE INSPECTION REPORT AND THEY ARE NEW TRUCKS. THEN YOU SEE THIS HUNK OF **** RUNNING AROUND AND IT MAKES YOU THINK THE D.O.T IS JUST A BUNCH OF ASSHOLE TWIDDLING QUEER BASTARDS LOOKING TO SCREW WITH THE WORKING MAN.

WHERES THE RUM!!!!

This guy must be RETARDED. I would love to a brake test at 60 MPH (Hell I would like just to see it get up to 60 with me not in it of course). To watch all that **** rollout from underneath it would be cool as hell or just funny as ****!!!!! :****: molaugh molaugh

P said:
laughing1 Im not tryin to pick on you... but in this thread, with this truck HAHAHA ONE or WON this past years hooters monster truck show.

Your post seriously made me choke on my Keystun... OXUM !! :drinkers:
damn it... and you had to quote me on this won.... did it again.... one, won all the same...