• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

in cab winch controls

Good! I thought you were staying in Texas? We are in Hawaii now, coming back to Washington for Christmas and New Years tho. How you and the fam fairing in Alaska?

I have the warn wireless. I got two season out of the battery, and always make sure I have the wired controller with me. I have to get a new battery for it, and I keep meaning to make a "key chain" for the remote.

I "had" a wireless winch. NOT a warn tho. Maybe the warns are the same or different? Dont know.

But one thing I HATED about the wireless was it had a "cycle" time kinda. If ya tapped the button it would winch for about 3 seconds. No matter how quickly you tapped the button, the shortest amount of time ot would roll was about 2-3 seconds. This was on my ATV/suck down winch on the rear axle.

Annoying as hell when ya just want to bump a hook/dring tight or barley back it off.

And the remote died as soon as it got wet, making it an easy choice to add another incab control.

I have the warn wireless. I got two season out of the battery, and always make sure I have the wired controller with me. I have to get a new battery for it, and I keep meaning to make a "key chain" for the remote.

This. and I keep thinking about a around the neck lanyard.