• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Insane in the McCain Brain

blacksheep10 said:
So McCain has an aggressive brain tumor. What happens if he croaks before his term is up? I need to brush up on my "public servant" death in office protocol

In Arizona, the Governor must appoint someone to fill the vacancy, until the end of said term. Arizona also requires that the person appointed, must be affiliated with the same party as the person that vacated the seat. There a some variances from state to state, the Governor appoints someone to the vacancy.

I like Mccain, he's a tough sob and a true patriot. I hope he can beat cancer. I see a lot of folks hating on him because he speaks his mind and doesn't always mindlessly follow what THe Party wants him to do

I don't know if anyone caught his bizarre questions at the end of the Comey Senate testimony but i guess brain cancer would help explain it

Re:

He is very vested in his own agenda. He has padded his pockets pretty well in the long term. I appreciate his service in the military, but I do not appreciate his "service" as a Senator. And if you don't think his wife got any benefits from his time in office, you need a tinfoil hat.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

money_pit_yj said:
he is the last of a dying breed. I truly believe he loves our country.

HE is a motherfucker. Him, Corker (R,Tn), Alexander (R,Tn), Graham (R,SC), and many others are what drove me to the Libertarians for good. They're all for big government, try to think of ONE aspect of your life that the .gov doesn't have a hand in. Trump has been in office for 6 months now, pen at the ready, and not one ****ing obamacare squashing bill has crossed it. Why is that you think? Just another part of your life they can control. He was ALL FOR amnesty, he didn't fight obama too ****ing hard on the AHCA, so with that I say-

**** JOHN MCCAIN. GO AHEAD AND DIE YOU RINO ****. :flipgotcha:

5BrothersFabrication said:
HE is a motherfucker. Him, Corker (R,Tn), Alexander (R,Tn), Graham (R,SC), and many others are what drove me to the Libertarians for good. They're all for big government, try to think of ONE aspect of your life that the .gov doesn't have a hand in. Trump has been in office for 6 months now, pen at the ready, and not one ****ing obamacare squashing bill has crossed it. Why is that you think? Just another part of your life they can control. He was ALL FOR amnesty, he didn't fight obama too ****ing hard on the AHCA, so with that I say-

**** JOHN MCCAIN. GO AHEAD AND DIE YOU RINO ****. :flipgotcha:

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles/2008/01/28/john-mccain-prisoner-of-war-a-first-person-account

You may not agree with him and I'm sure he did some things that were wrong but he deserves to be respected.

Aren't all career politicians the problem? Both sides the aisle, I respect the sacrifices he made for our country in Vietnam, very few men coulda came out "normal" from what he lived through
And I really like his daughter Meghan's big tits. Whoop whoop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
He is very vested in his own agenda. He has padded his pockets pretty well in the long term. I appreciate his service in the military, but I do not appreciate his "service" as a Senator. And if you don't think his wife got any benefits from his time in office, you need a tinfoil hat.

Show me a politician who hasn't done the same

Re: Re:

Neal3000 said:
Here ya go.
3306bcd07d4a85faf79c60f0c2bdd2b4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Neal3000 said:
I don't like politicians. I just don't hate him as much as the rest due to his military service. I think all politicians shouldn't get paid, have a max 12 years of total service and should have to play Russian Roulette with one other politician for each year in office after 12.

onepieceatatime said:
Here ya go.
3306bcd07d4a85faf79c60f0c2bdd2b4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Bingo!

lowbudgetjunk said:
I don't like politicians. I just don't hate him as much as the rest due to his military service. I think all politicians shouldn't get paid, have a max 12 years of total service and should have to play Russian Roulette with one other politician for each year in office after 12.

Bingo X2!!!

lowbudgetjunk said:

Sounds like a good plan