• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Insane in the McCain Brain

He's as crooked as any of them and he wants to be in a war as bad as Hillary did. And there was emails that came out that he was paid off be the dems. And if you read up on him he has made out with millions of dollars from foreign interest. Pos!!!

Re:

I wish cancer on no one....but at 80 years old, something has to get you. If he was 8, I'd have a much harder time with it. As of now, he is above the 76 year threshold by 4 years, is a multimillionaire, that is married to a super rich woman. He has had power and influence most of his adult life. He has fulfilled most of his bucket list. If he wasn't so goddamned wishy washy, he could have hit all the check marks on his bucket list and been president .

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Neal3000 said:
I don't know if anyone caught his bizarre questions at the end of the Comey Senate testimony but i guess brain cancer would help explain it

My Dad passed away in 2008 from brain cancer. He was a very intelligent and focused man, sadly his mind began turning to mush and then we found out about the cancer. He didn't last long so I don't have much hope for John McCain.

Re: Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
I don't like politicians. I just don't hate him as much as the rest due to his military service. I think all politicians shouldn't get paid, have a max 12 years of total service and should have to play Russian Roulette with one other politician for each year in office after 12.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

laughing1 thumb.gif

blacksheep10 said:
I started posting most of what duder and Elliot did and backed out. Most of you don't know me that well. He's OK with fleecing the population to have his millions and OK with a one world bullshit deal more than protecting liberty

Damn, even Kelly has gone soft here. Sad day on HL folks, sad day