• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

is 70 road open?

leadfoot067

anybody know? also do you know the elevation of said rd? goin over tomorrow and chinook isnt open..really didnt wanna drive around..can drive my tow rig with open diffs or my lifted burb on 33s with rear posi and a winch...trying to gauge how much snow may be on the 70 rd...

if 410 is closed u will find the same up there.less the loggers plowed.i maybe wrong

call gibbys plow serv.:redneck::awesomework:

Hi All:

X 2.

Take Hwy. 12 (White Pass) instead.

Good luck!

Alan

one in my hunting group did it wednesday morning and there was only ten inches on pyramid pass rd70 which is like 4400FT or so. he drives a stock silverado with good tires and had no problems. no new snow yesterday and the freezing level went up above what it is there so you will be fine unless it where to dump up there again tonight. just check crystals snow report and see if they get any fresh. id do it tomorrow but will have truck with camper and loaded car trailer so im stuck with white.

thanks for the info!! we will be in kaner flats...stop for a drink if ya get a chance:beer: we will be driving this

005-4.jpg

just talked to a grup going over peramid this morning...with a old school bronco exoed with a cumins in it...and some jeeps.they are on the road..good luck to u ....kill something.