• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Is anybody going to the Grand Opening this weekend? Hollytree Offroad

muddinmetal

Guntersville, AL
Stolen from RCRC:

Please join us at Hollytree Off-Road for our Grand Opening Event July 7, 2012. Starting at 9am, and then live music at dark.
Activities include: Rock Crawling, Trail Riding, Mud Pits, Whoop Section, Camping and more
Concessions will be available.
Please visit our website at http://hollytreeoffroad.com/HollytreeOffRoad/Welcome.html for more information and directions.
All suggestions to make courses better are well received. We want everyone to have a good time.

Anybody planning on checking it out?

I am going to try and make it. Their directions from Scottsboro going west are to turn to left on hwy 65, should be turn to right.

I went there sat with a couple of other guys. We ran some of the trails. It's got a lot of potential. Thats my tan jeep in the video. Go north on Al65 11 mi turn left on cr4 go 1.6 mi turn right on cr604 can't miss it. :dblthumb:

Went this pass weekend to check the place out and look for more trails to be cut. The place alot of ledges with loose rock going straight up the mountain. I am looking forward to see what all they cut out after I left. First ledge I pulled on put my rig out for the rest of the day.

broncomike said:
[DIV]
wttvfq.jpg
[/DIV]
[DIV]
205cn6r.jpg
[/DIV]
[DIV]
2m51gmd.jpg
[/DIV]
[DIV]
6g97ab.jpg
[/DIV]
[DIV]
3585qf5.jpg
[/DIV]
[DIV]
2qx7uqe.jpg
[/DIV]
[DIV]
359zm7o.jpg
[/DIV]

Obviously this place is going to be geared towards the extreme (pics remind me a lot of Hale mtn.), but did y'all see much that is small tire/dd friendly? Would it be worth an hour trip for anything other than the new factor?

There's some more xtreme stuff and some small tire stuff. An old logging road running all around the place. It's in good shape for small tire rigs to run.

dang that reminded of cowan when i first them ledge pics looks fun makes want a crawler.

I've been down there a couple of time to point out some trails for them to cut. This place has the potential for a nice park.

Russ, (the owner) has never really been around ORV parks or extreme riding, so keep in mind this is all new to them.

They've got several trails of all levels as of now, but they have tons of places to make new ones. Almost nobody has been on them so they need to get broke in. Like any good park, it will take a lot of time and work to get a lot of trails established. If anyone has any suggestions be sure to let them know. He is willing to work with us.

I've found some of the nastiest waterfall/creekbed trails on this property that I've ever seen. There's a few that would definately be worthy of a bounty run.

I'll be there this weekend. They've got an awesome local band playing down there saturday night also. If anyone wants to stick around, you won't be dissapointed.

Dry creek beds FTW!

I'd be in, but I'll be chasin Scott around in the ol 101 at Durhamtown.

This park looks like my kind of riding though! :dblthumb:

10-4 on that this place looks like the kinda ledge wheelin thats FUN,,,,, does look a lot like Hale terrain,,, I seen the road directions but zactly were iz it yall.

M,MMMAN,......somebody shoulda put this info on here ALOT SOONER for them yall ;D

yes I will be flyin around Durhamtown in RATTLER this weekend as well :driving:

maybe these folks will get a crowd this weekend :woot:

zukiscott said:
somebody shoulda put this info on here ALOT SOONER for them yall

I PM'd the owner on RCRC over a week ago telling him to post up on here. But I couldn't take it any longer, I just had to ask and see who all was making the trip

I saw it on the park listings, but I tried to get the owner to personally introduce himself over here and spread the work, but honestly he's probably been so busy the last few weeks that I figured it'd be easier for me to just post up a who's going

zukiscott said:
WHERE THE HELL have you been Muttman :wtflol:

Now that I got a trailer, I been wheelin ever chance I get. In the last couple months I,ve been to WITC, Hawk Pride, and Hale Mtn twice. I reckon we just keep missin each other. Let me know where you're goin next, and I'll try to make it too. Then we can put a beatdown on the Mutt :woot:

Hollytree Off-Road (North Alabama near Gurley, PaintRock, Princeton, Trenton)
Grand Opening
July 7, 2012
9:00A.M.
Activities Include: Rock Crawling, Trail Riding, Mudd Pits, Whoop Section, and much much more!
Live Entertainment Begins @ Dark
12 Miles North Band
Concessions will be available
visit www.hollytreeoffroad.com for more information
Yes, we are new at this and will take ALL suggestions to please everyone. There is 400 acres for us to work on over time. Please to say all the mudd pits are full of water today and happy for the storms this evening.
Fixed the directions on the web.
Hope to see everyone there. AND, keep in mind, work in progress.
Bronco Mike in this video: (thanks for coming out)
Hollytree Offroad Trailer