• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Is anybody going to the Grand Opening this weekend? Hollytree Offroad

Awesome place with TONS of potential! I was riding shotgun today but I was completely regretting that I didnt get my junk ready to ride. I will :****: Definitely be back out there to see what the ol TJ can do with it . Had a great time with the Toyota crew today!

Pros:

Tons of potential, rocks, loose dirt, creek beds
Lots of parking

Cons:

For now almost everything is one way, no bypasses, turn arounds, etc.
Trees every freakin' where!

Needs:

Trail names, trail maps, wider paths with alternate routes, allow and encourage "trail blazing", and a shaded hang out area

Had a good time too, Saw all you guys, but was too chicken sh*t to introduce myself (WTH?), the lady at the entrance tent laughed at my lexus and said they'd be towing me out shortly... May have been the highlight of my day

Did anybody else have them an $8 fajita? Holy pop tarts! That was a real fajita y'all

Had and awesome time! Definatly has potential...Creek beds and cool shaded trails :dblthumb:
Riding with the Yota crew openned up a whole other type of woopow and :tc

Looking forward to riding there again soon.

muddinmetal said:
Pros:

Tons of potential, rocks, loose dirt, creek beds
Lots of parking

Cons:

For now almost everything is one way, no bypasses, turn arounds, etc.
Trees every freakin' where!

Needs:

Trail names, trail maps, wider paths with alternate routes, allow and encourage "trail blazing", and a shaded hang out area

Had a good time too, Saw all you guys, but was too chicken sh*t to introduce myself (WTH?), the lady at the entrance tent laughed at my lexus and said they'd be towing me out shortly... May have been the highlight of my day

Did anybody else have them an $8 fajita? Holy pop tarts! That was a real fajita y'all

Was wondering who the big baller was with the Lexus... didnt get to see you tho...
I had one of them Fajita wraps...truly yummy!

i had a good time, park has alot of potential. i took alot of photo's but alot of them did not turn out. i got several good videos i will post up soon. taking forever to download to youtube.
finally nice to meet you rokcrler, we will have to do it again.

Had good time with all you guys, yeah I was expecting more of the trails we saw last weekend to ne cut out but in 100 degree weather I don't hardly blame them. Not to mention all the rattleheadedcoppermocassians lurking around. Give this place a few months and it will a prime spot for moderate and extreme rigs

This park looks like it has tons of potential. I regret not dragging my buggy out there today to hit the trails with you guys. I will be making a trip to this place soon. hitit

We would like to thank everyone that came out to the Hollytree Off-Road Grand Opening.
We had a great weekend. No one got hurt. If you have pictures or video, please email to [email protected]
Thank you for all your suggestions. We will be working throughout the week cutting more trails before next weekend.
Please keep your eyes on the website for an Invitational we will be holding soon.

In the mean time, please come join us this Saturday and Sunday for more riding.www.hollytreeoffroad.com