• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Is prefab rollcage cheaper than one off exo?

Of course it's cheaper??? An exo and a prefab interior cage are way different things one protects you and one protects you and your vehicle! What is your question?

What kind of vehicle? We are doing an exo on a XJ for a customer now and he is going to be out the door for about $25-2800. Just an interior cage would have been about 15-1800.

It's an 88 4Runner. I already have rock sliders welded to frame and a back rock bumper welded to frame and a front brush gaurd waiting to be welded to frame. Would really like exo just don't know how to go about getting one made

mcmen0317 said:
It's an 88 4Runner. I already have rock sliders welded to frame and a back rock bumper welded to frame and a front brush gaurd waiting to be welded to frame. Would really like exo just don't know how to go about getting one made

Contact m&m Fab. I just got my Toyota exoed by him. Great guy, awesome work, very reasonably price.

The exo that M&M did on easley's rig looks great! The turn around time was crazy short...I'm not sure you can find a better deal either.