• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Is this a 14 bolt?

underoath4177

be6yva4e.jpg

The cover looks more round than what i thought they were.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

It is, but it is a semi floating 9.5 14b. It is still a huge improvement over a 10b or a 44, and you do gain some ground clearance, but it is no substitute for a 10.5

Re:

Ok yeah i noticed it wasn't a ff.... but if it's decent I'll use it. Getting it for free so i guess I'll take it. Thanks guys.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

From what I've seen there like unicorns. Sold one to a guy putting it under his DD Z71 for 500!

Came in work vans and light duty 3/4 ton trucks I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ran one for about a year. A buddy told me "I wouldn't even run that on the street." He was right. Twisted the tubes right out of it. Sell it and get a 14bolt FF. Bigger everything. 3 pinion bearings instead of 2.

SB406 said:
I ran one for about a year. A buddy told me "I wouldn't even run that on the street." He was right. Twisted the tubes right out of it. Sell it and get a 14bolt FF. Bigger everything. 3 pinion bearings instead of 2.

I twisted the tubes out of a FF 14bolt with a v6 Tacoma. Gotta weld them bad boys.

I've always preheated the cast center and then welded it up goin back and forth to avoid warping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muddinmetal said:
These freakin things are everywhere man!

X2

Silverado 1500HD, 2500 (non Hd), all 6.0 powered Silverado 1500, Tahoes, Hummer H2s, Escalades, lots of old late 80s/early 90s Suburbans, 6.5 diesel 1500 C/K trucks,

They came in 6 and 8 lug, the late model stuff is disc brake also.

TBItoy said:
X2

Silverado 1500HD, 2500 (non Hd), all 6.0 powered Silverado 1500, Tahoes, Hummer H2s, Escalades, lots of old late 80s/early 90s Suburbans, 6.5 diesel 1500 C/K trucks,

They came in 6 and 8 lug, the late model stuff is disc brake also.

Plus 454SS trucks and the Trailblazer SS

Latest posts