• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

is this some sort of record?

t1h5ta3

i pulled into deans shop at 11 am and was back on the road by 1! 2 hours to do the clutch and rear main seal! and its not like it seemed like we were realy working fast...

rear main was just barely seeping ... ida never known... but dean had the seal, and the installer tool there so we goter done while apart.

i drained and refilld the trany.. good thing to.. only got about 3.5 quarts out... over filled with 6 qts of amsoil syncromesh.. shifts like butter now....

we cleaned every thing .. it was spotles on reasembly coated every thing with some coper based milspec antiseze i have ... i gota say , it made a huge diferance! i need to readjust to it.. even tho the plate hase more presure theres so little friction to the moving parts it feels like a honda clutch or some thing..

now to get it broke in so i can start to abuse it!

huge thanks go's out to rip and my buddie dean.. rip came thru with a flywheel at the last min and saved this from being an all day projet running around having it ground etc... oh and in this post.. where i say we... well lets just say i was there mostly for moral suport.. i pland on doing it all my self, but dean jumped in shoved my ass out of the way and took over..

oh yha.. trucks got 140k on it..... poor stock luk clutch hardly had any presure left to it.. lol... could move the fingers by hand... no wonder it would slip... the disc its self didnt look to bad.. still had some meat left to it....

stand by for pics.. photobucket takes some time to upload...

DSC01730.jpg

DSC01729.jpg

DSC01731.jpg

DSC01737.jpg

DSC01738.jpg

DSC01727.jpg

DSC01728.jpg

DSC01743.jpg

DSC01742.jpg

DSC01741.jpg

DSC01739.jpg

DSC01745.jpg

nice:cool:

so what time are you coming over to my house

Larisa and I are bored because we have everything ready and no one to party with:mad: :booo:

yep ... thats deans infumus hole..... and its a good thing deans hole is so big.. that was alot to stuff into it.... lol...

and no that 3rd from last pic doesnt make him look short.... his legs make him look short! lol...

nice:cool:

so what time are you coming over to my house

Larisa and I are bored because we have everything ready and no one to party with:mad: :booo:

im geating cleaned up in a few... i gota hunt down the neighbor so we can load the bbq, then im headed over to bauers party for a few min. i shuld be to your place by 7 or 8 i think..:awesomework:

its to bad it'll take a couple hun miles to break the clutch in... i put meth injection on last night... weee!!! more power... not that i had a shortage...

did i mention with every thing set on kill i can now hit 50 psi! time to stud and o ring the head!