• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

It's Just Tahuya...

JOOP

I WON a COOKIE
So you guys can stay over on your side of the water and leave all of this to us. :redneck:

P1060547.jpg

P1060543.jpg

P1060564.jpg

P1060606.jpg

P1060647.jpg

P1060672.jpg

P1060674.jpg

The Quadrpaws starting putting this together, XXX trail. Its actually still in the process of being built. But today was the first chance to give it a run. The holes are deep, the rocks are unforgiving, and the hills are steep. :kiss:

More pics HERE

Last edited:
looks like fun...I know they have a great camp ground there,,,,,,is it worth going to for 4x4ing? the dirt bike action is great there.....:redneck:

looks like fun...I know they have a great camp ground there,,,,,,is it worth going to for 4x4ing? the dirt bike action is great there.....:redneck:

Once its finished it'll definately be worth wheelin. This was just Phase 1. next weekend we should have open another hill climb that is very steep and snakes around. It's a previous motocross trail from many, many years ago. So I would say but the new year hopefully everything will be done.

Looking good:awesomework: Was this the area we were talking about Ted or is there more in store. Big thanks to the Quadrapaws for getting this done :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Yep, this is the first section of the new trail system. There will be a lot more to come, DNR has given us the green light to build shot/creet obstacles also. Special thanks to Chris Cameron with C and C construction for donating his trucks and excavator.

Speaking of holes.....those holes look fun to drive through. But the rain fall will fill those up in a matter of days/weeks. Are they intended to be mud/water holes or will there be drainage to keep them just obstacles?

Nice keep it up! :cool:

Shows we can build new trails to better challange the 4x4's of today :awesomework:

The bypass hillclimb that skips that entire trail will be interesting once the rains kick into high gear. I'll be surprised if it doesn't wash out in the first season.