• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

It's Just Tahuya...

Speaking of holes.....those holes look fun to drive through. But the rain fall will fill those up in a matter of days/weeks. Are they intended to be mud/water holes or will there be drainage to keep them just obstacles?

I dont know. I'll be out there saturday helpingout and see what we can do. I was thinking about that last night. If those holes fill up it will be impassable (sp?) when they are full. Some of those holes are close to 10 ft deep. average is 6ft which is way deeper than I want to play in the water.

Tahuya is notorious for turning into a lake too. The whoops turn into lakes on the quad/bike trails. Those holes will be motor killing SOBs if they are that deep and fill with water. Looks like a lot of fun dry though. Its good to see more hard trails being opened.:awesomework:

There's plenty more to come in the near future. This is only the first phase:awesomework:

I like the work being done out there :awesomework:

I do have concern with the holes filling with water (the lake already claimed one transmission of mine), a challenge is no fun when it is impassable and breaks every rig that at temps it.
Then you guys modifying what was built instead of going around, and that defeats the purpose of the build.

Good job to all those involved in the work being done..........
:awesomework: :beer::awesomework: :beer: :awesomework: :beer: :awesomework:

I like the work being done out there :awesomework:

I do have concern with the holes filling with water (the lake already claimed one transmission of mine), a challenge is no fun when it is impassable and breaks every rig that at temps it.
Then you guys modifying what was built instead of going around, and that defeats the purpose of the build.

Good job to all those involved in the work being done..........
:awesomework: :beer::awesomework: :beer: :awesomework: :beer: :awesomework:

Yeh in the winter I'm going to stay out of those holes. I'll bring up the drainage issue saturday. But there is a bypass to get around all the XXX stuff. But that bypass is going to be a real PITA once rainy season starts.

Yeh in the winter I'm going to stay out of those holes. I'll bring up the drainage issue saturday. But there is a bypass to get around all the XXX stuff. But that bypass is going to be a real PITA once rainy season starts.

Drainage issues has already been discussed, and this exactly what Quadrapaws wanted.

Are all the new trails going to be like this or will there be anything that falls between super hard core and the tame stuff that's already there? If I ever do actually get my rig going it'd be nice to have somewhere to play in addition to Elbe.

Are all the new trails going to be like this or will there be anything that falls between super hard core and the tame stuff that's already there? If I ever do actually get my rig going it'd be nice to have somewhere to play in addition to Elbe.

New trails yes... Old trails I dont know.

Those holes will fill in a bit with dirt once a few more people drive through them.

Holes are retarded, and one of the most annoying things about tahuya. The rest of the trail looks tits. :cool:

Personally I agree, but this section they have always dug out. So it will be this way for a little while longer.

At least someone is doing something to improve the wheeling in the area and not bitching about how lame it is and doing nothing ........:flipoff:

Ooo, thats right, your web-wheelin....:looser:

Good to all the those people making this happen.......:awesomework: