• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jalen Hurts

Alabama = Over rated

been saying it all year. That's what happens when you play all high school teams and then finally get hold of someone with some ass.

jeeptj99 said:
Alabama = Over rated

been saying it all year. That's what happens when you play all high school teams and then finally get hold of someone with some ass.

With any other qb and oc the game wouldn't have even been close. Sorry bud.

I do think it is time Saban decides whether his heart is still in it :****:

muddinmetal said:
With any other qb and oc the game wouldn't have even been close. Sorry bud.

I do think it is time Saban decides whether his heart is still in it :****:

Typical bammer excuses. Your also forgetting that bama' s offensive line sucked it up. No qb can make plays if they don't even have time to catch the snap before someone is on them. :stir: :stir:

To all the Bama hating people here, we have been off the last few games, we have lots of hurt folks, they played like a high school team on Saturday, but before y'all go running off the mouth, Alabama has won more Championships, and SEC titles in the last 10 years than just about any other school has in 100 plus years! Facts are facts... Especially any Tennessee people here, they really don't need to say anything with the mess they got going on.

zukimaster said:
To all the Bama hating people here, we have been off the last few games, we have lots of hurt folks, they played like a high school team on Saturday, but before y'all go running off the mouth, Alabama has won more Championships, and SEC titles in the last 10 years than just about any other school has in 100 plus years! Facts are facts... Especially any Tennessee people here, they really don't need to say anything with the mess they got going on.

Did they get hurt on a motorcycle while hollering " roll tide " ? :rolf: :popcorn:

zukimaster said:

More excuses! Auburn has plenty of players hurt also. There is no doubt bama has the best football program in the ncaa. But facts are facts are facts that they are also the most overrated team in college football this year! :stir: :stir: :rolf:

AUBURN does have other players hurt. Saturday night they had two go down that played the same position running back. That makes 3 running backs they had lost at that point in the fourth quarter if you count pettway that went down a few games earlier. What did that do to their offense in the 4th quarter? Okay add one more injury which would make four. That is how many we loss to one positional group linebacker. Not making excuses but it's crazy to say that would not drastically affect a team. Not to mention our left guard had to come in the game less than two weeks removed from an high ankle sprain surgery because the backup got a concussion in first half. No we're not as good as we usually are but college football as a whole this year is down.

stump jumper said:
AUBURN does have other players hurt. Saturday night they had two go down that played the same position running back. That makes 3 running backs they had lost at that point in the fourth quarter if you count pettway that went down a few games earlier. What did that do to their offense in the 4th quarter? Okay add one more injury which would make four. That is how many we loss to one positional group linebacker. Not making excuses but it's crazy to say that would not drastically affect a team. Not to mention our left guard had to come in the game less than two weeks removed from an high ankle sprain surgery because the backup got a concussion in first half. No we're not as good as we usually are but college football as a whole this year is down.
Still hearing excuses. Also what is this WE stuff? Do you play for Alabama? ROOOOOOOOWWWWWW TTTTTTTTIIIIIIDDDEEE :rolf:
This isn't fun anymore so i am done. Gotta get some licks in while Auburn is doing good for once.......just hope Gus does not find a way to screw it up.

stump jumper said:
auburn will only have one back that will be out for the Georgia game

I have a strong feeling that Gus will he gone by seasons end, especially if he loses to Georgia. The only way Malzahn stays at Auburn is if and only if he wins a national championship

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

lowbudgetjunk said:
I have a strong feeling that Gus will he gone by seasons end, especially if he loses to Georgia. The only way Malzahn stays at Auburn is if and only if he wins a national championship

Il agree with that 100%. Lsu Auburn game, half time auburn is up by 20 points malzahn says to the players " Boys you've playd a great half offense you don't have to score another point weve got this in the bag" WHO THE HELL SAYS THAT TO PLAYERS?

Straight Truth here
5c67466b85d533a36e70e5f1eee20076.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

lowbudgetjunk said:

The bus to Fayetteville is ready and waiting. :flipoff1:

I would imagine that Jalen will be battling this spring and next fall to keep his starting job. If he doesn't get closer to 70% completion percentage, he will ride the pine.

Latest posts