• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

January Meeting Summary

Jacob

Viewer Discretion Advised
The meeting was held tonight. Most of the topics concerned snow mobile issues for the snow park up on FS RD 70. It was exciting.

As far as Evans Creek, the issues addressed were the need for updated maps and information before the reopening. They agreed it was necessary and will start the process.

Bob all but begged for us as an overall user group to volunteer more. They need camp ground hosts and more work parties. I spoke with him after the meeting and tossed back and forth a few ideas to better coordinate these through the use of technology.

Width restriction posts are going to be shortened to not catch mirrors.

There is a free CPR class coming up, but I didn't get all of the info on it.

Saw training class is coming up, but no date set yet.

It was a relatively small turn out from the 4x4 users. We need more support to keep what we have and get what we want.

They did compliment the overall 4x4 usergroup on our organization and coordination for support. We are leaps and bounds ahead of the snowmobilers.

If I missed anything Gavin or Chance can add it, they were there :awesomework:

I am working on a system so it can all be coordinated. I am hoping to have something put together very soon with the help of Mike so we can all see which weekends are available and which are not, even if it is someone not on this board. I am going to work directly with Bob Pacific in getting the information so we all know. I am also going to get a list of responsibilities of the camp host and post them here. I am also going to get a wish list of work party items from him to share here. There will be no behind the scenes stuff going on. I spoke with Bob about it all last night and we need to get this information publicized, organized, and accessible to all and I think this is the best place to do it.

As far as Evans Creek,
Bob all but begged for us as an overall user group to volunteer more. They need camp ground hosts and more work parties.:

I will never volunteer there as long as the paving and restrictions exist.

If they want help, they better stop stepping on toes. They made the **** sammich, hope they like the taste.

If they want help, they better stop stepping on toes. They made the **** sammich, hope they like the taste.

I will still volunteer. I dont think I have ever seen Brad lift a finger.:flipoff:

How would someone sign up to be a campground host?

Go to the Burnet Chevron ask cashier fot the Evans Creek camp Host kit. It is outside in the wood box Ther is a volunteer sheet adn supplies for the bath rooms , trail maps and garbage bags. Make sure you track your hours stayed and give them to Bob Pacific. Derick Young and Jim (Pokey) are also good contacts for comunnicating if some one else is going to be there when you want to volunteer.

Go to the Burnet Chevron ask cashier fot the Evans Creek camp Host kit. It is outside in the wood box Ther is a volunteer sheet adn supplies for the bath rooms , trail maps and garbage bags. Make sure you track your hours stayed and give them to Bob Pacific. Derick Young and Jim (Pokey) are also good contacts for comunnicating if some one else is going to be there when you want to volunteer.

Ok thanks:awesomework:

Derick Clark schedules the hosting program. I will PM you his contact info. Jacob is going to work on working with Derick and get a online version going to make it easier to sign up to host.

Please dont just pick up the box without having arranged the weekend with Derrick. There may already be someone hosting that weekend.