• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jay Luke, Mr. Blue & Fab-Happy 7-19-09

Jay Luke

Had a blast with Mr Blue, and Fab-Happy last weekend waaaay out in the middle of nowhere. Spectacular views all around us all weekend. Here's some pics

Attachments

• Wheelin Summer 09 001.jpg
    Wheelin Summer 09 001.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 285
  • Wheelin Summer 09 005.jpg
    Wheelin Summer 09 005.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 278
  • Wheelin Summer 09 006.jpg
    Wheelin Summer 09 006.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 281
  • Wheelin Summer 09 051.jpg
    Wheelin Summer 09 051.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 288
  • Wheelin Summer 09 053.jpg
    Wheelin Summer 09 053.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 277
forgot to mention I broke a front leaf spring on that run. No big. Brent had a great trail fix. New springs arrived today as well as my rock rings and knuckle rebuild kit:awesomework:

forgot to mention I broke a front leaf spring on that run. No big. Brent had a great trail fix. New springs arrived today as well as my rock rings and knuckle rebuild kit:awesomework:

The credit should go to Jimboy on the broken spring trail repair... he hooked me up with a similar repair on the 4th last year:awesomework:

Busted

I Knew I was gonna get called out for wearing your shoes!:redneck: It was Sunday And I had them in my tow rig for when I saw you next. Mine were soaked from the river the previous day. Brent and Ben and I decided to go wheeling around a bit on Sunday...I needed them once again! OMG! I am so ghetto! Sarg you are ALWAYS invited to wheel. In fact we need to get a group together for some good wheeling!

more pics

Nice!

Attachments

• Wheelin Summer 09 044.jpg
    Wheelin Summer 09 044.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 104
  • Wheelin Summer 09 049.jpg
    Wheelin Summer 09 049.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 104
Good pics Ben! Did any of us get a picture of that mine shaft? I know I didn't but wish I had[/QUOTE]

I thought I had some of the mines but nada...I'll get a bunch next time we go up. Your pic of the waterfall is gorgeous and of course all those bad ass abs are pretty nice too! :worship:
Was sure nice meeting y'all, the wheelin was awesome & one of the prettiest spots I've seen yet! :cheer: