• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jay Luke's "door elimination"

Sweet!!!!! alot better for occupants

doors look good, I need to do something on my truck too. :beer:

I took the doors off as soon as it became a wheeler and sold them.

I always worry about rolling onto something and mangling the ol lady.:booo:

That's exactly why I did'em. Rolling into something would be bad. Especially since passengers are harnessed in. I got lucky a couple times...

Looks good Jason!

My rig has held together great since I got some Longs we should try and go wheelin again soon. We should get Darby to come down to Elbe for a day trip too! I only made it through one trail with you guys last time:mad:

Looks good Jason!

My rig has held together great since I got some Longs we should try and go wheelin again soon. We should get Darby to come down to Elbe for a day trip too! I only made it through one trail with you guys last time:mad:

you guys should come do the poker run at elbe on sat mornin and run trails with us.

I need a starter:mad:..... burned it up on the BusyWild last weekend.

do ya got an extra?:beer:

did you burn it up as in, It wouldnt start all of a sudden on the trail, or was it more of a, wouldnt start after dunking it in water and then parked after it got home and wont start now?

I have starters, but kill them alot too. If it just needs a beatin/tappin to get it unstuck, then no starter, but if its truly toast, I might have one.:beer:

Looks good Jason!

you guys should come do the poker run at elbe on sat mornin and run trails with us.

I would like to do both! But..I am heading out to the desert this wknd for a little pre-running prep for the Hammers:cool: And good job on the "Long's" Ed:awesomework::cool:
poker run is gonna be a good time:beer:

I would like to do both! But..I am heading out to the desert this wknd for a little pre-running prep for the Hammers:cool: And good job on the "Long's" Ed:awesomework::cool:
poker run is gonna be a good time:beer:

Right on bro, we will hook up another day! Good luck this weekend!:awesomework:

Wuhhh? Did you and Keith fab up some Baja suspension that we couldn't see in those pics?

No:fawkdancesmiley: I will be crawlin around in the canyons and helping out with the suspension valving on the race rig. The Yota is NOT set up for the high speed whoop sections:redneck:

doors look good, I need to do something on my truck too. :beer:

I took the doors off as soon as it became a wheeler and sold them.

I always worry about rolling onto something and mangling the ol lady.:booo:

Yep I hear ya , it would suck to squish and or pop a boob. :booo:

No:fawkdancesmiley: I will be crawlin around in the canyons and helping out with the suspension valving on the race rig. The Yota is NOT set up for the high speed whoop sections:redneck:

To be honest friend, considering how your rig has performed thus far, I wouldn't put it past it to just skim over them like they weren't even there. Okay, maybe that's exaggerating a little but I'm definitely impressed with your truck. I suppose your intimate knowledge of its characteristics might have something to do with it as well. At least that's what I remember you saying before. :awesomework:

ROKRIG Quote ["I suppose your intimate knowledge of its characteristics might have something to do with it as well. At least that's what I remember you saying before."]

That was supposed to stay a secret. I don't want everyone knowing I am intimate with my truck:;:redneck: