• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jeep Cross, Walker Valley...

Of course, you remember correctly Mike. :awesomework:

Damn--I do remember :haha:

Yep. The road before the actual trail is the piece damaged.

Oh--ok now that makes sense. For a long time when you dropped down off I believe it was the mainline you had actual road to travel till you came to the turn off the road to jeep cross. Then I wasn't there for a few years and came back and that road was decomishioned and made more into a trail. I recall the road being cut into the side of the hill and now whats been said makes sense.

for those who are confused by the many issues we're talking about here.. perhaps this illustration will help:

20100716-ntjfhs3r91a3uwjfwbm7t9cw9y.jpg

Last edited:
20100716-p1qqehbcfppee75f9q2spna6pk.jpg

Actually Ron's Run is the old Jeep-x, and what's labeled Old Jeep-x was actually the end of the old Expressway (the trail in question about its legality), which by the way is connecting at the wrong point; it should be on the first corner on the logging road coming up from the current Expressway (the corner with BR-4609-04 under it)...

20100716-p1qqehbcfppee75f9q2spna6pk.jpg

Actually Ron's Run is the old Jeep-x, and what's labeled Old Jeep-x was actually the end of the old Expressway (the trail in question about its legality), which by the way is connecting at the wrong point; it should be on the first corner on the logging road coming up from the current Expressway (the corner with BR-4609-04 under it)...

yup ur right.
20100716-ntjfhs3r91a3uwjfwbm7t9cw9y.jpg

:haha: I just noticed---- "Ravine Ditch Thingy" ....Yup you added that, you like that word!!!!:haha::haha: