• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jeep fender flare measurements please!

Boonie Buster

Stuck on a Curb
http://www.4wd.com/productdetails.aspx?jeep-sid=419&plID=0&partID=3907

I'm looking at getting some fender flares, prolly a 6" flare, but this gives you an idea...

I Want to know the measurements of them, as in eash side, how long they are and how they mount. I'll post a picture of what i'm looking for measurement-wise in a second. I'm trying to find an alternative to spending $400-500 on bushwacker flares that don't cover the tire, and i'm not a big fan of using chopped up mudflaps like i had on there after naches...:redneck::haha:

EDIT: Something like that measured along the INSIDE of the flare. I want to know where the bends start and end and maybe some angles of the bend.

Or:
If anyone has a Wrangler style (any year from the early 80's up to '09) flares (front and rear, one each) they'd like to lend out for a few days, that would be awesome! Brews would be in order upon it's return! :awesomework:

Thanks!
fenderflaremeasure.jpg

Last edited:
I'll make them myself if it's out of tube, but i'm trying not to use tube for them, i want them to be removable...

FYI, this is for an '84 S-10. :redneck:

Front flare front to back

7" 29" 18"

Back flare front to back

19" 23 1/2" 16 1/2"

I measured from midpoint of each radius. Hope this helps. It's from my 2000 TJ

Last edited:
Front flare front to back

7" 29" 18"

Back flare front to back

19" 23 1/2" 16 1/2"

I measured from midpoint of each radius. Hope this helps. It's from my 2000 TJ

awesome! thanks! I'll check and see what i come up with this weekend. Next is to maybe test fit some and see what angles they are...:eeek:

Hey Boonie,
I have a set of 6" Warn flares for a TJ that are in great shape that I'd sell cheep. Is this what your looking for ??

They will legally cover a 10" wide wheel. I had them installed for a season but didn't like them as they hid a lot of the tire from the drivers view.

Hey Boonie,
I have a set of 6" Warn flares for a TJ that are in great shape that I'd sell cheep. Is this what your looking for ??

They will legally cover a 10" wide wheel. I had them installed for a season but didn't like them as they hid a lot of the tire from the drivers view.

Ya, I think that's what I'm looking for. PM me a price, If possible could i borrow them and test fit them? I mean if they're cheap enough though, i'll just buy them, ya know?!:awesomework:

I'll shoot you a PM. :hi:

Ya, I think that's what I'm looking for. PM me a price, If possible could i borrow them and test fit them? I mean if they're cheap enough though, i'll just buy them, ya know?!:awesomework:

I'll shoot you a PM. :hi:

Sent a reply (but got logged out: @!%&$:mad:) Ya get er'?

Latest posts